Chapter 30

"Zoe Walker" Mrs Petersen asked and I stretched up my hand.

"Yeah" I mumbled looking out through the window. I looked over to Harry's seat, he still wasn't there.

"Jenny Hampton" Mrs Petersen kept on while I was sitting there thinking of Harry. He wasn't in school yesterday either, maybe I should check on him to see if he's fine?

"Sorry I'm late" I got interrupted by a familiar voice. I blinked and turned my head to the door quickly. Harry. I watched him walking to his seat and sitting down. He hung his bag on the chair and kept his jacket on. He fixed his hair quickly and continued with licking his lips. When he was done he looked up and looked around him. Everybody was looking at him.

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing" Samantha rolled her eyes.

Samantha Robbins. Samantha was that kind of snobby girl. Popular, I guess. I didn't really know anyone to be honest. I didn't really care. All the people on this school was weird anyways. They all skipped classes, smoked, drank, I wasn't like that.

Everybody just sighed unusually loud and gave Harry a quick glare before looking back at the teacher. Why did they act like this? Had he done something?

"Harry Styles" Mrs Petersen called and Harry just gave her a nod and she wrote him down.

The teachers at my school wasn't very good either, but I didn't find any reason to complain. Everybody else seemed to though.

"Okay I have some great news!" Mrs Petersen hushed the class and put down the paper and pen. Everybody's faces turned quickly to her direction.

"We're going on a trip with the class!" She exclaimed happily. "To France" she continued happily.

It didn't take long until everybody started chattering with each other again. Everybody sounded very excited.. Except me. Well, I was excited, we never went on trips with the class.. But the problem was that.. I had no friends in my French class. The only friend I had was Niall and he was reading Spanish so he would probably go to Spain instead of France.

The whole lesson went on very slow and basically the only thing we did was talking about the trip. Well I didn't talk so much though, I didn't have anyone to talk with. Harry didn't seem to talk much either, I wanted to ask him why but we weren't really friends.

When the bell finally rang I hurried to take all my stuff. I avoided meeting anyone's gazes because I knew they all disliked me. I was that quiet lonely girl sitting there paying attention to the teachers which was very wrong in everyone's eyes.

To be cool you had to follow the three rules:

1) you need to smoke and drink

2) don't do the home works

3) don't pay any attention to the teachers/talk during the lessons

I found these rules very lame and idiotic but I didn't care, they could do whatever they wanted with their lives to be honest.

I got out of the classroom and started walking towards my locker and noticed that Harry was walking just behind me. I tried to avoid looking back and acting weirdly but I think I failed at that. He didn't seem to react though, it was like he was another person?

I spotted Niall coming towards me and I hoped he wouldn't kiss, hug or even say something to me right now.

"Hi there beautiful" Niall came up in front of me.

"Hey" I gave him a friendly nod.

"What was that about?" He raised his eyebrows.

I bit my lip and pointed with my head to Harry behind me.

"Keep walking" i dragged him with me when he stopped.

"Oh" Niall licked his lower lip. "You don't want to tell" he nodded and sighed.

"It's not that I don't want to" I almost whispered and looked back quickly. Harry was still walking behind me but he was looking away. I took a grip of Niall's arm and dragged him with me into the nearest door. It was the inventory.

"I don't see the problem?" Niall dragged his hand through his hair trying to not get upset.

I didn't reply to him. I just stood there looking down to the ground.

"Maybe this was a bad idea" he said and walked out of the inventory. I sighed and didn't know what to do. I got out of the inventory too and spotted Niall's back. He was walking away, I think he was going to the boys' toilets. I wanted to run after him but I didn't feel like it was time for it right now. I just needed to be alone for a few minutes.

I got to my locker and put in my books. When I had closed the locker I walked to the exit of the school. I opened the door and walked out. I crossed the football field and got the a bench where I sat down. I wanted to think of what was best to do right now.

I saw a few girls standing there smoking around the corner. I tried to not stare at them so they wouldn't get angry but i wanted to hear what they were talking about. They always talked gossip about each and everyone. They were good at spreading rumours too..

I wanted to know what happened to Harry and why everybody suddenly hated him. He didn't seem to know either because he looked pretty surprised when everybody glared at him.

I got up from the bench and walked closer to where they were standing. I remembered there was a store at the other side of the street so I decided to pretend that I was going to walk to it.

Before I started walking i untied my shoe so I could get longer time to listen to them.

Just when I walked past them i kneeled down to tie it.

"Yeah but you know that's pretty disgusting" one of the girls told the others. What were they talking about?

"He actually did that?" one of the others girls exclaimed.

"He did"

I turned my face to them so I could see who was talking. It was Vanessa, Harry's friend.

"Wait so Harry told you that?" The third girl, Amber, asked confusedly.

"You're so slow! Really!" Vanessa rolled her eyes. "Yes he did"

I noticed how the girls started wondering about me so I tied the shoe quickly and walked away. I walked into the store but walked out again after one minute. I took another way back into school again.

The rest of the day i couldn't concentrate, I really wanted to find out what Harry said or did. I needed to find out.

---

A/N: okaaaay hope you liked it :)

50 comments and 50 votes for next chapter!! :)