Chapter 29

"How are we gonna tell all the people?" I asked as we started to walk home again.

"I guess they'll have to find out themselves" Niall replied and winked.

"What do you mean?" I raised an eyebrow.

He just smiled and looked away for a minute. We walked there quiet and it was getting hotter in the air. The sun was now completely up on the sky but the temperature wasn't high. I would guess it was about 6 grades or something because I was still freezing.

"Are you could?" Niall asked almost as if he could read my thoughts.. Wait, he could?

"It's okay" I shrugged and tried to hide my chattering.

He started taking off his jacket and handed it over to me.

"Here you go" he laughed and helped me put it on.

"You didn't have to" I licked my lower lip.

"I felt the need to, you know.." He smiled. "Because I'm your boyfriend"

I smiled back and laughed a little at how cute he was.

"Yeah, you are.." I almost whispered. "You are my boyfriend" I repeated trying to get it into my head. I wasn't single anymore?

"I am" he nodded and laughed. He put his hands in his pockets but seemed to regret it a few seconds later because he took them out again. He looked over at my hand that was put in the pocket of his jacket I was wearing. He stretched out his hand to mine wanting me to hold it. I just giggled at his cute gesture and took it. He squeezed it as if he wanted to tell the world I was his. It didn't really hurt, I felt comfortable in his grip.

--

"Time for school then" Niall sighed loudly when we stepped into my house.

"What's the clock?" I asked him and closed the door.

He held up his arm and fixed the clock so it was directed so he could see the time.

"It's 8:37" he looked up at me.

"Okay we've got time, we don't have to hurry" I smiled and got inside.

I ran upstairs to fix some stuff but ran downstairs again after about 2 minutes.

"Shall we go?" He asked still standing in the hallway.

"Sure" I nodded.

He held up his arm wanting me to take it. He acted like we were going on a date which made me laugh.

"You're so cute when you're trying to be gentle"

"And you're cute when you're laughing" he smirked.

"I'm not laughing?" I raised an eyebrow knowing that he would do something any second.

"Yes you are" he winked and put one of his arms around my waist and started tickling me with the other.

"NI-" I shouted. "NIAL-L" I breathed between the laughs. "STTOP"

"The magic word" he laughed.

"PLEASE?" I screamed.

He stopped tickling me and I ripped myself out of his grip. He tried to touch me but I stepped backwards.

"Don't touch me" I breathed loudly.

"Babe" he winked walking closer to me.

"What are you going to do" I stammered trying to walk backwards but stepped right into the wall.

He didn't answer he just kept walking towards me.

"Niall don't tickle me." I said seriously stretching out my arms so he couldn't come closer than that.

"I won't" he teased and gripped my hands in each of his. He drug them to the side so he could come closer and he stopped just an inch away from my face.

"May I?" He looked straight into my eyes and then down at my lips and then back to my eyes. I nodded slightly and he let go of my hands.

He lifted his hands up and put them both behind my neck. He leaned his head a little to the side and then pulled in to kiss me. I took one of my hands up and grabbed the backside of his neck too. He kissed me passionately but then pulled it off after a few seconds.

He leaned his forehead to mine and breathed slowly. I could feel his warm breath to my face. I focused to not breathe with my nose, I really didn't want to know what his breath smelled like. I laughed at my own thoughts and he just looked at me weirdly.

"We should go" he whispered and pulled away. He stretched out his arm again like a gentleman and I took it. We took our schoolbags and got outside. I locked the door and then we started walking out on the street.

--

We got there about 7 minutes before our lessons started. We didn't have the first lesson together but I felt like it was good. I had it with Harry and I didn't want him to know about mine and Niall's relationship yet.

"So.." Niall leaned to the locker beside mine. "Talk to you later?" He raised his eyebrows wonderingly and I just nodded.

He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head so he kissed my cheek instead of my mouth.

"What is it?" He stepped back.

"Should we really..?" I shrugged uncertainly.

"Well, were together Zoe?" He sounded annoyed. "You decide, I need to go" he sighed and turned around to walk away. I didn't stop him I just turned to my locker and opened it.

I didn't want Harry to find out but I didn't know what else to do.. Maybe I would loose Niall if I didn't tell?

---

A/N: Im sorry if you think it's short, but Im trying to update every day and sometimes I don't have any fantasy haha.

Hope you liked it? Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think? :)

Love you all and thanks for reading!!!