Chapter 38

Zoe's P.O.V:

"We should leave you guys alone" Louis said quietly and dragged the two other boys with him out of the room. I just nodded and smiled tiny to him before the door closed.

"Harry" I sat down holding my hand onto my forehead. Everything was confusing right now, I didn't realise what had actually happened.

"Talk to me please" I begged and I felt a tear falling down my cheek. I wiped it away quickly.

He just sat there staring into the wall. He refused to look at me, he refused to show his feelings. He refused to talk to me, or even breathe loudly in front of me. I could see he tried to breathe quietly.

"Harry please" I kneeled down on the floor next to his bed and held his hand. It was all cold, he was so cold. But he just sat there not saying a word. He moved his hand away when he felt my touch and put it on top of his stomach.

"You need to talk" I sat down on the chair again.

He refused to reply to me. Was he angry? What was I thinking?! Of course he was angry!

I hided my face in my hands trying to not cry. But it was hard, I didn't know how to react.

"Don't you see how hard this is for me and for your friends" I sobbed and looked up at him.

"I don't" he whispered coldly.

"I just really don't see what's wrong with you?!" I stood up yelling at him. "What the hell were you thinking?!" I started crying even more, the tears couldn't stop falling. I felt how wet my cheeks were and I could imagine how ridiculous I looked.

"Of you" he turned his head and looked harshly at me.

"What" I wiped away all the tears with my shirtsleeve.

"Can you leave" he said and swallowed.

"If that's what you want.." I stood up and walked towards the door. I raised my eyebrows to myself, why did louis call me here if Harry didn't want me here? This made no sense.

"If there's anything you wan-" I turned around before closing the door after me.

"I don't want anything from you." He looked away.

"O..kay" I whispered and closed the door.

I walked out the same way I came and crossed a cafeteria. I stopped and asked for a glass of water which I drank up quickly. I thanked for the water and walked towards the exit.

"Hey hey hey" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and faced Louis.

I looked questioning at him and he took his hand off of my shoulder.

"Why are you leaving?" He asked surprisedly.

"He doesn't want me here?" I said.

"He does" Louis nodded convincingly.

"Stop tricking yourself, we aren't friends Louis" I glared at him and turned around again.

I didn't hear footsteps behind me which meant he wasn't running after me. I exited the hospital and walked in the direction of the school.

I got to the school in half an hour and looked at the clock. It was almost 10am. I took up my schedule from my bag and checked what subject I had now. We had mathematics. I sighed and got to my locker to get my stuff.

---

When the school finished I walked home and sat down by the table in my living room. I did my home works and the time flew by.

I made dinner around 6pm and got to sleep about 10pm. I didn't do anything else than watching the Tv and cleaning my room. I was pretty tired and still confused. Everything was confusing right now.

I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to take a walk. I walked the same way me and Niall walked a few days ago. I sat down at the bench and looked around me. I saw the playground and the football field. I sat there in the dark thinking of everything. My life was pretty complicated.

I didn't have any other friends than my boyfriend. I didn't have contact with my dad. My ex boyfriend tried to commit suicide.. Because of me.

If it wasn't for Niall I would probably not still be living. My mum was pretty good too. I couldn't say she didn't care about me but it felt like she just didn't but at the same time did. She liked her work a lot.

I buried my face in my hands and sighed. The cold wind made me shiver.

I sat there for a while until it got too cold. I started walking home and I felt how tired I was.

I looked at the clock and it was about 3am. I got back to sleep quickly. Niall was sleeping at his place tonight. We hadn't talked today since this morning. I avoided him because I didn't feel like talking to someone right now.

---

I woke up but not by the sound of the alarm clock. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I was going to look at the time but the alarm clock wasn't there. I leaned out from the bed and looked down to the floor. The clock was lying there, broken. I sighed and got up.

I checked my phone and saw It was almost 7 o'clock. I got to my closet and picked some random clothes the went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got into the shower and showered for not too long.

When I got out I put on clothes, makeup, deodorant and all that important stuff. I got downstairs and made breakfast.

I felt a lump inside me and even how much I tried it didn't want to disappear. I felt how the lump was something sad. I felt sad and broken and depressed. I just realised how stupid I was. I leaned against the wall in the kitchen and sat down slowly. I buried my face under my crossed arms.

I heard the sound of my toasts popping up from the toaster but I didn't care. I didn't feel like caring about anything right now.

What was happening to me? Was I having a breakdown?

I Just wanted to disappear and never come back. Was it all my fault? Did Harry try to commit suicide because of..

..me?

---

A/N: sorry it was kind of short but I really need to sleep! Trying to update as often as possible, I hope you understand that aaagh :/ :)

Any opinions/critics/positives/negatives about the story? Please tell me!

Love you :)