Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Ill pick you up at 8" Niall smiled and opened the door for me.

"You don't know where my house is" I laughed.

"oh" Niall stroke his hand through his hair awkwardly. "Right"

"Ill just come to you 8"

"No no i want to pick you up"

I sighed at how gently he tried to be.

"Just pick my up outside the supermarket"

"Alright" Niall nodded and smiled happily because he got to pick me up.

"You're such a weirdo Mr Horan" I laughed and hugged him quick. "Bye" Niall smiled again and shut the door.

It didn't took long walking to me from him, just about a quarter. But I walked pretty fast like always.

When I got home the clock was 7:03pm, I had about 50 minutes to get ready because it took 5 minutes to go to the store.

I unlocked the door and got inside. I heard noises from the kitchen. "Hi" I shouted expecting to get a reply.

I put down my bag at the floor. "Hello?" I asked now a little scared.

Just then I heard a loud thud and a few running foot steps.

I swallowed. My mum would never act like this..

it wasn't my mum who was in the kitchen..

I looked around me after the best thing to protect myself with. I found a shoehorn. I breathed slow, trying to not make unnecessary noises. I walked against the wall looking into every door opening. I walked into the kitchen but no one was in there. The kitchen has two openings, one from the hallway and one from the living room. I came from the hall so I decided to go into the living room even though I was scared.

I walked slow still trying to not make noises. When I came into the living room I saw someone standing against the wall. I ran up to the person who looked like a boy, still trying to not make noises. I tried to beat him with the shoehorn but he saw me, I didn't succeed. He took a grip around it and ripped it out of my hand.

I took a few steps back as he came towards me holding the shoehorn in his hands.

"H-HEE-L-LP" I screamed but I assumed nobody was there.

"P-p-p-l" I was scared as fuck. "P-p-p-le-ese-e d-don-t-t hu-ur-t-t m-me" I stammered.

He didn't seem to listen. He kept walking towards me and he raised the shoehorn. I was so scared but still I couldn't cry. I hid my head under my arms and sank to the floor preparing myself to feel a hard knock.

"Zoe?" I heard a familiar voice call from the hall. I heard the front door slamming against the wall and I looked up. The guy looked away searching for somewhere to get out. He dropped the shoehorn to the floor and ran into the kitchen.

"D-d-don-t-t" I whispered taking breathe. "Com-e-e in-n h-e-er-e" I started crying still shocked about what just happened.

I didn't hear anything move, everything was quiet. "H-H-A-RR-Y" I shouted.

I bit my lip and tried to stand up. I was holding the shoehorn again. I walked slowly towards the hallway. "H-Harr-ry" I said again.

I was shocked by this whole thing but I didn't want the guy to hurt Harry, even though I hated him with all my heart, he just saved my life. I tried to walk normally but I couldn't really walk fast. I was too shocked. "H-harry" I wiped away the tears from my cheeks.