Chapter 21

Zoe's P.O.V:

"Hello everybody!" the same girl who was in the reception earlier came up to us.

"Hi" we all replied at once.

"Lets go inside" she smiled big and opened the door beside the bench.

She let everybody go inside before she followed and closed the door.

"You can take a seat" she pointed at all the chair.

I sat down on a chair a bit away from the others.

"We'll start to present ourselves and our book to get to know each other better" she continued and sat down. She pointed at me. "You can start" she smiled.

Why did I have to sit here? I regret that I sat away from the others now. Sigh..

"Okay" I nodded and stood up. I cleared my throat before speaking. "Hi my name is Zoe, I'm 17 and the book I brought today is The Hunger Games i bet y'all already know about it" I raised my eyebrows questioning and everybody nodded.

"Hi Zoe" the receptionist smiled and showed me to sit down again. "Your turn" she pointed to a man who looked like being around 40 years old. I pressed my lips together and looked down to the floor, I didn't listen at what anyone said. Except for that boy I talked to earlier. I looked up when it was his turn. He noticed that I looked at him and froze when he met my gaze.

"I'm Marcel" he cleared his throat and brushed with his hands on the suit he was wearing to straighten it out. "I brought this book, it's called The Notebook" he shrugged uncaringly and sat down again. He fixed his glasses and blinked, then looked up again but avoided my gaze.

I was wondering who was his brother. He kinda looked like someone I knew but I didn't know who. I had to find out..

"and my name is Clara and ill be here with you the next weeks" the receptionist continued.

Niall's P.O.V:

I decided to go to the gym because I had nothing to do at home. I took my training stuff and locked the door after me. I lived pretty near the gym so I could walk. I got there in about 10 minutes or less. It was pretty windy outside so I had taken my jacket in case it would be a storm. I wondered if it always was that bad weather in the US? I mean I thought it was warm here compared to Ireland, but I was wrong..

"Hi there" someone in the reception desk said as I got inside.

"Hi" I got to the reception. "I'd like to go to the gym" I was unsure of if I had to be a member or something so I bit my lip nervously.

"Sorry dude you can't get in" the guy replied and wrote something on a note and put it behind him on the wall.

"Oh" I licked my lips. "How can I get in?"

"You need to be a member here" he smiled crookedly. "I don't think you're 18?" he continued and shrugged. "Sorry mate"

"That's alright Tony he's with me" someone came up from behind. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I had to pinch myself to make sure I wasn't having a nightmare, or dream? Whatever it was I didn't feel comfortable.

"No it's ok ill just go home" I glared at him and took a few steps backwards. My heart started beating faster when he walked out of the reception and walked towards me.

"Please don't hurt me Harry"

"I just want to say sorry about what happened I don't know why I did that I'm really sorry man" he stopped a few feet away.

What? I stared at him. I was still scared that he was kidding or something.

"I really need to go" I stammered and turned around to exit the gym. When I got outside I started running but I took another way around the corner instead or walking straight home. I stopped by a bench in the park.

"Don't think you can hide"

It had became misty outside so the only thing I saw was the bench I was sitting on. I swallowed and stood up looking around me.

"What do you want" I sighed. I was getting tired of him.

"I want you to leave Zoe alone" I could now spot his curly brown hair and his pink lips. I couldn't see his face clearly though.

"I won't" I took a deep breathe.

"Horan" he stepped closer. "I warn you"

"I know but that wasn't a smart move mate" I was really sick of his games or whatever he thought it was, maybe it was time to show someone who I really was.

"Don't tell me what's smart and what's not, you aren't smart messing with me" Harry took a grip of the collar on my shirt and stared into my eyes angrily.

"Harry" I bit my lip to not do anything stupid.

"Just leave her or ill beat you up again" Harry now shouted in my face.

"Try" I laughed. I could see that Harry was getting a little afraid, that he didn't know what to say or do.

"What's up with you mister?" Harry raised his eyebrows and glared at me.

I just shrugged.

"Harry just leave"

Harry laughed at my comment. He held a stronger grip of my shirt.

Zoe's P.O.V:

I got out of the room when the meeting was over but I waited until Marcel got out. He took a lot of time, maybe he was trying to avoid me. When he finally got out of the room I could see that he rolled his eyes when he saw me.

"Why are you avoiding me?" I made a sad face.

"That isn't cute" he kept walking towards the exit of the book store.

"It wasn't supposed to be" I glared at him. "Answer my question"

"I don't know you and I don't speak to strangers, that's one thing I've learned" he kept walking without making any face or showing any emotions, he just kept that straight face.

"How do you get to know people then?" I raised my eyebrows.

"I don't" he shrugged, still not making any face.

"What" I opened the exit door and got outside.

"What is it in that sentence that you don't understand?" He turned his face and glared at me.

I shrugged and looked down towards the ground. I sighed and looked up again, he had already left. I couldn't see him because it was so misty outside. I sighed loudly but I wasn't annoyed at him. He was kinda interesting, I mean, he's not like any other guy I've met.

I still couldn't understand why he was so rude.

I looked around me and spotted something brown. I walked quickly so I got closer to "it" and saw straight brown hair fixed with a lot of hair products.

"Hey" I ran up to him.

He sighed loudly.

"Don't you live there?" I said and pointed to behind us.

"Nope"

"But you came from there when we met outside the book store a few days ago" I raised an eyebrow and looked at him questioningly.

"Don't tell me where I live I know better myself, thanks." He said and I could hear he was getting upset.

"Alright alright" I glared at him, still raising my eyebrows. "See you next Friday then" I sighed and turned around to walk away.

-----

A/N: COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR IDK IF I SHOULD KEEP GOING OR NOT I WANNA KNOW WHAT'S BAD AND WHAT'S GOOD PLEASEEEE LOVE YOU