Chapter 44

Zoe's P.O.V:

I got into the classroom and sat down by my desk. I put on my headphones and turned on some music because the class didn't start until 8:30 and it was 8:17.

I drew a little on my papers but got interrupted by someone. I took out my headphones and looked up at the girl who was standing there.

"Excuse me?" She repeated and smiled kindly.

"Yeah?" I asked and looked spangly at her. Who was she and why was she talking to me?

"I'm new here and I don't know where I should sit, can you help me?" she shrugged.

"I'm sorry I know as little as you" I shrugged too and raised my eyebrows.

"Is there someone sitting here?" She pointed at the desk beside me.

"Nope" I shook my head.

"Alright, I'll just sit here until the teacher tells me to moved if that's okay?"

I nodded and moved away my books from the desk so she could place her stuff there.

"I'm Danielle, but you can call me Dani" she smiled and stretched out her hand to me.

"Zoe" I took her hand. "Call me whatever you want" I shrugged and she laughed.

She was so pretty, her curls were unbelievably curly. I still wondered why she talked to me? Maybe because there were only me in the classroom. I rolled my eyes at myself.

"So, how come you moved here?" I asked and put down my pencil.

"I'm from England, my mum got a work here so were living here temporary. I think we're going to move back to England after this term but I'm not sure" she shrugged.

"Cool" I smiled. "Do you like it here so far?" I licked my lip and looked interestingly at her. I had forgot how it was to have a girl friend. I only had Niall and I didn't speak to anyone of the girls except for when we were working in groups or pairs.

"Yeah it's pretty nice" she smiled. "Nice weather!" She nodded and blinked.

"Yeah it's pretty nice" I nodded agreeing.

"And what about you? Do you live here in NY?"

"Obviously" I laughed but the laugh faded away after a few seconds. I remembered I was going to move.. To Denmark. Felt useless, when I finally got a friend (I think?) I had to move. I mean, what's the point?

"What's wrong?" She asked worriedly.

"Nothing" I lied and smiled.

"Are you sure because it didn't look like it was nothing?" She raised her eyebrows.

"No really, it's nothing" I nodded.

"Alright" she smiled and turned her head to the door when someone got inside.

"Good morning" Mr Raphael said as he closed the door. The clock was now 8:30 and I put my phone away.

"Good morning" we all replied at once.

"How are you today?" He asked.

Many different answers shouted out from the students mouths. I didn't say anything.

"We have a new student!" He exclaimed and pointed for Danielle to get up. She did what he wanted and got to his desk.

"Hi!" She said happily and everybody just rolled their eyes. She just raised her eyebrows surprisedly but kept on talking.

"My name is Danielle Peazer" she smiled.

"Right! We're happy to have you here Danielle" Mr Raphael smiled and pushed her back to her desk.

"Alright" she whispered confusedly.

"This is just the beginning" I whispered into her ear and bit my lip annoyingly.

"Are they always like this?" She laughed quietly.

"Most of the time" I nodded and rolled my eyes. "But there are also better teachers, believe me" I laughed.

---

It showed up that I shared the most of my lessons on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays with Danielle. We literally had all the same classes except P.E on Tuesdays which was today.

We became really good friend just during the first day and she was nothing like the other people on the school. The boys also thought she was really pretty so they literally stared at her. Liam stared the most at her and she seemed to think he was cute too because of the looks she gave him.

I didn't have a problem with it, I mean, I couldn't control her life and Liam was actually the kindest one of "the Harry gang". Well, I didn't know any of them very well.

Liam's P.O.V:

Woah that new girl was so pretty. I never really felt anything for girls except that one time in middle school. I had to get to know this girl, and the weirdest thing of all.. She seemed to be friends with Zoe?

I didn't think Zoe had any friends except Niall but apparently she had now. I was happy for her because I knew she wouldn't last long if she didn't have any friends.

Enough about that, I really had to get to know this new girl.

Niall's P.O.V:

When school ended I hurried out before Zoe could catch up to me. She finished 10 minutes after me so I had time.

I first got home and left my stuff and then I got to the bus stop.

The guy I found information about yesterday was called Mike, Mike Bond. I found his address and got there in about an hour.

I knocked at his door and heard footsteps from inside the house. I cleared my throat and fixed my shirt before he opened the door.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"Are you Mike Bond?" I asked.

He nodded. "Yeah why?"

"Can I come in?" I asked.

"Sure...?" He let me in. "Who are you?"

"I'm Niall but this isn't about me" I walked around in his living room and fingered with his stuff.

"Alright what is it about?" He asked and took one of his things from me and put it back on the desk.

"Do you know any Lucy Walker?" I asked and sat down in his couch.

"No.." He thought for a few seconds. "I don't think so? Why?"

"I don't know you came up when I searched for her" I looked him directly in the eyes.

"Well I don't remember a Lucy.." He started, "or wait.. My friend was married to a Lucy once, but I don't remember her last name, it was 3 years ago"

--

A/N:

Alrightyy, 60 comments and votes for chapter 45 :)

Thanks for reading, love you all.