Chapter 11

The movie was awful. I didn't like it at all. But during a scary scene Niall put his arm around me which made it more comfortable. I would have like to sit there a little longer, he made me feel safe like no one else could. It only last for about twenty minutes because it was in the end of the movie.

"sooo" Niall raised his eyebrows and put his hands in his pockets.

"so what?" I made a questioning face.

"what did you think about the movie? It wasn't awful right?" Niall laughed at my reaction when he asked me the last question.

"are you kidding me or?!" I exclaimed and glared at him.

"no it wasn't even scary"

"Boys are a strange kind of creatures" I laughed.

"no it is the girls who are so scared of everything"

"pfft" I glared at him.

"what?"

"I can bet you you're more scared than me in most situations"

Niall laughed at me. "you don't wanna bet me"

"Oh yes I do" I raised my eyebrows.

"Alright, how can you prove?" Niall sounded bitchy.

"we can go to Madame Tussaud's and go out the ghost way"

Niall started laughing like I'd never heard him before.

"what?" I sighed.

"You're kidding me right?!" Niall kept laughing at me.

I raised my eyebrows and glared at him. I didn't really see what he was trying to say.

"that's not even scary" he continued.

"Okay then tell me something more scary" I was annoyed at how he underestimated girls. We weren't always scared of everything. I even knew boys who were much more scared than me in the most situations.

"ill make something up until Saturday. You can sleep at my place the whole weekend" Niall winked and laughed at me. "You're cute when you're angry"

"Don't try to make me happy i won't forgive you"

"Honestly what did I do?" Niall just kept laughing.

I didn't want to answer him. I just kept walking. He ran up beside me and put his arm around me, just like he did during the movie.

I knew he tried to make me talk but he wouldn't get me that easy.

He stroke his hand through my hair and started fingering with my hair. I loved when people fingered with my hair, it was comfortable. But I didn't understand how Niall knew all my weaknesses. I kept shutting my mouth.

His hand went down to my back. He stroke it up and down and then started tickling me. This was my biggest weakness, I hated when people tickled me. I had to bit my lip to not protest. I slapped his arm away but he was stronger than me. He kept tickling me and I couldn't stand it anymore.

"STOP" I screamed. "stop" I tried to sound angry but I couldn't.

"ha!" Niall winked and stopped tickling me.

"still angry at you" I glared at him.

"alrighty then angry bird" Niall made a grimace and crossed his arms.

I laughed at his bad joke but stopped as soon as I remembered I was still angry at him.

"well here's my house so" I stopped walking.

"oh" Niall licked his lips and looked down towards the ground for a few seconds.

I looked up to my house and saw that the lights were still out. My mum hadn't come home yet. I swallowed and remembered the incident earlier today.

"What is it?" Niall asked as he saw my face.

"I haven't told you one thing"

"Do you have a boyfriend?!" Niall exclaimed and sounded disappointed.

I laughed at him. "haha what?"

"Tell me!!" Niall sounded like an excited kid waiting for Santa Claus to come.

"someone broke into my house before we met up at the store. That's the reason I was late"

"Did he hurt you?!" Niall was getting upset. I could almost believe Harry was in his body.

"no" I licked my lip. "how did you know it was a guy?"

"I guessed" Niall didn't react at my question. I thought for a second that it was Niall. I took a deep breathe and breathed out.

"Women don't usually break into houses, it's mostly men" Niall continued.

I shrugged. "Yeah.. Maybe"

"But what happened?" Niall sounded worried.

"He was going to hit me with a shoehorn but Harry saved me" I bit my lip and looked down to the ground.

Niall froze. "You were with Harry before our date" I could hear he was angry but he wasn't like Harry, Niall could keep it inside him, Harry couldn't. He always beat someone up when he was angry.

"no" I raised my eyebrows. "you saw this as a date?"

"What was he doing there then?!" Niall ignored my question.

"I asked you something"

"I asked you something too"

I was pretty sure Harry was hidden inside Niall. I wouldn't ever think Niall would be like this.

I turned face to the house again and sighed loudly. I got to the door and took out my keys.

"Do you want me to stay?" I could hear him ask from behind me.

I wanted to say yes, I wanted him to comfort me, but..

"No it's fine" I turned around and faced him standing at the street a few metres away.

"Are you sure?" Niall stepped closer. "Because I can stay here with you if you feel uncomfortable after what happened"

"I'm sure thanks" I smiled at how cute he was.

"You're not sure" Niall had seen through me. I couldn't lie for him. I didn't know how, but he could see my feelings, all the time.

I stepped down from the few stairs I had walked up on.

Niall started walking slowly towards me. He stopped a few inches away from me.

"If you change your mind, ill come back" I could feel his warm breathe.

Niall took my phone out of my front-pocket. Usually I would take the phone back but I didn't want to argue at this moment. He wrote something.

"Just call me" he put the phone back and took a few steps backwards, then turned so I faced his back.

"If not" I could hear him say. "See you tomorrow" he continued.