Chapter 4

The school day went on pretty slow but when the school bell finally rung everybody rushed out of their classrooms and took their stuff and ran off. I took it slow because I had nothing to hurry to. I had no one to be with after school so I just liked it taking a walk in the park and then when I came home I used to watch the tv or read books.

"Hi" I heard a familiar voice say. I took a deep breathe and closed the locker to face Harry.

"What is it?" I spit out.

"What's up?" He ignored my unpleasant tone.

"Going home" I slammed the locker and started walking towards the exit of the school.

I heard Harry jogging after me. He stopped beside me and walked in my tact.

"Can I come with you?" He smiled.

I stopped walking and turned so I faced Harry. He automatically turned he too.

"Do you honestly think I want to hang out with you after everything you've done?" I rolled my eyes and exited the school.

"I didn't answer the question" I heard him shout from behind.

"I don't care about the answer, just leave me alone"

"No"

"What?" I turned around.

"That's my answer"

"It wasn't a question?"

"Yes it was"

"I don't get you" I raised my eyebrows and glared at him. He didn't answer so I turned around and kept walking. When I had crossed the street I felt a hand on my shoulder. I took the hand and turned around quickly.

"Ouch let go off me you're hurting me"

"You scared me" I let go of his hand.

He laughed at me and breathed loudly. "I answered the question you didn't want an answer to"

I shrugged and raised my eyebrow. "Then leave me alone"

"Why do you hate me?"

"You can answer that yourself" I laughed and tried to walk but he took a grip around my wrist.

"Let go off me"

"What have I done?"

"Harry are you kidding me?! Just leave me alone" I got out of his grip and started to walk again. I didn't hear any footsteps behind me which had to mean he wasn't following me. I took a deep breathe and breathed out.

"Want me to drive you home?" Harry interrupted my breathe out.

"No?" I sighed and kept walking. He drove beside me.

"You know that I won't leave so hop in"

"Harry, I won't"