Chapter 27

I woke up by the sound of my alarm clock. It was upstairs so I didn't hear it clearly. I sat up quickly and looked around me. We must've fell asleep while watching the movie, oh no! I sighed and stood up. I yawned and looked down at Niall. He was still sleeping. I ran upstairs to turn the alarm clock off. I looked at the time and it was 7:02am. The school started at 9 today. I had forgotten to change the alarm time so normally I could sleep to 8 but I wasn't even tired after running upstairs. I opened my closet and took out some random clothes.

When I was done with changing clothes, putting on make up and brushing my hair I went downstairs again. I looked into the living room were Niall was lying. He was still sleeping, I didn't know if I should wake him up or wait one more hour? I decided to wake him up.

"Niall" I whispered shaking him slightly.

"Mm" he groaned.

"You should go up" I laughed.

He sat up quickly.

"Wait what happened?" He froze when he realised where he was.

"We kinda fell asleep during the movie" I pointed at the TV that was still on.

"Oh" he said awkwardly.

"Wait" I remembered something. "Wait here" I ran upstairs again and got into my mums room. I searched in her closet for clothes. I knew I had found them there before and she probably didn't use them herself so they must be there somewhere.

"Aha" I exclaimed to myself when I found a pair of shorts and a t-shirt.

I took them and closed the closet before running downstairs again.

"Here you go" I threw them at Niall and he just looked confused.

"Whose clothes?" He raised an eyebrow and inspected the t-shirt.

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"What" he laughed.

"I found them in my mum's closet" I laughed.

"Oh" he laughed. "Are you sure i can borrow them?" He froze.

"Why not" I shrugged and got into the kitchen.

"Alright" I heard him from behind.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I shouted.

"Doesn't really matter" he shouted back.

"Oh right" I laughed. "You like every kind of food"

"Not every kind" he said as he walked into the kitchen.

"What food do you not like?" I looked at him surprisedly.

"Beans" he made a disgusting face and I laughed.

"Does that even count as food" I kept laughing.

"I don't know but I don't like it" he shrugged and opened the fridge. "Can I take cereals?" He turned his head so he looked at me.

"Sure" I nodded.

"Thanks" he smiled big and took out the milk.

"Can you give me the butter?" I asked quickly before he closed the fridge. He took out the butter and then closed the fridge.

"Here you go" he put it on the desk and I gave him a quick smile.

"Wait did we ever do the home works?" I asked confusedly.

"I think so" he shrugged and laughed.

"Alright" I put the butter in the fridge again and sat down by the table.

Niall sat down opposite me and started eating.

"What's the clock?" He asked after a while.

I took up my phone. "It's 7:34" I smiled and looked at him.

"Don't we start at 9 today?" He asked confusedly.

"We do..." I bit my lip awkwardly.

"Why did you wake me up so early" he made a sad face.

"Sorry" I laughed.

"No worries" he smiled.

When we were done with eating and brushing our teeth we got into the living room again and sat down on the couch. The clock was about 8.

"So what should we do?" Niall asked and looked at me.

"I don't know" I shrugged. "I don't even know what to do here"

"What do you do when you're home alone?" Niall asked.

"Watching TV or something, honestly I don't do much at home" I laughed.

"Alright" Niall licked his lips. "Do you want to go for a walk?" He shrugged wonderingly.

"Sure" I got up from the couch.

--

A/N: okay this chapter was so short but ill try to update tonight too. And I'm so sorry I haven't updated in like 6 days.. It's been so much to do now when school has started sigh.

Hope you liked this chapter tho :( -sofia