Chapter 37

Zoe's P.O.V:

It was early and It was Thursday. One day left until weekend, 4 days until mum was coming home. I missed her a lot, we had texted a little but nothing more, she was always busy and couldn't talk.

"Hi there" Niall yawned loudly when he came walking down the stairs.

"Hi Nialler" I smiled.

"That was a different nickname, how did you even make that up?" He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"I don't even know, it sounded cool" I smiled cheeky.

"Cutie" he just laughed and got into the kitchen to take something to eat.

"By the way" he shouted from the kitchen and I walked into the room.

"Yeah?"

"Should I pay you or something for staying here?" He asked.

"The question is, should I pay you for staying here with me" I laughed and sat down by the table.

"I can pay if you want" he started making two sandwiches.

"No" I shook my head and laughed at how cute he was. "Ehm.." I cleared my throat.

"Yeah?" He turned around and looked me in the eyes.

"I won't go to school today" I looked away.

"Wait.. Are you sick? What happened?!" He almost yelled and ran to where I was sitting and kneeled down on the floor.

"No no" I shook my head. "I need to visit the hospital"

"Who's sick?" He asked and sat by the table opposite me instead. He took my hand and held it tight.

"I'll tell you later" I smiled lightly.

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" I nodded and bit my lip.

--

When we were both done we got outside and we kissed goodbye. He walked away to school and I walked in the other direction. I got to the hospital in 20-25 minutes.

"Hi there, I'm searching for Harry Styles" I stood in front of the lady in the reception.

"Not another one" she mumbled annoyingly and looked up at me. She faked a smile and put down the papers she was holding.

"One moment" she smiled ridiculously big.

"Mm" I nodded.

She opened a book and searched with her finger over the papers.

"Hello?" I asked getting tired of waiting.

"One. Moment." She repeated.

"It's been at least five moments" I rolled my eyes.

"Are you relative to him?" She asked and looked up at me.

I didn't answer. I didn't know if I was supposed to lie or else I couldn't get in?

"Are you his sister/girlfriend?" She asked.

"No" I mumbled.

"I can't let you in"

"Wait.." I looked down for a moment and then looked up again. "I'm his girlfriend" I lied.

"Are you sure about that?" She raised her eyebrows looking through my lies.

"Yeah he's my boyfriend" I nodded.

"Alright" she sighed annoyingly. "Whatever" she rolled her eyes and looked down again.

"347" she said and pointed to the corridor.

"Thanks" I smiled and walked the direction she pointed to.

I searched at the walls after number 347 and finally found it. I looked in through the small round window before opening the door. I could see all the 4 boys sitting there. I could spot Louis looking down on his phone and then suddenly looked up. He looked straight out through the window and saw me. He smiled tiny and stood up quickly.

I took a deep breathe and opened the door slowly.

Zayn's P.O.V:

"I really don't understand what you were thinking Harry, explain to us?!" I shouted.

"I don't want to tell you" he said seriously.

"Harry we want to help you" Liam said sadly.

"You can't" Harry whispered.

"At least tell us what's it about?!" I asked trying to not shout very loud.

Louis P.O.V:

I wondered when Zoe would come. I hadn't told the others she was coming. I just wanted them to get everything out of Harry, make him talk. Confess it was about Zoe but he just wouldn't say a word. I started getting nervous, what if it wasn't about Zoe?

But it didn't really matter, the only one he would listen to was Zoe, he always listened to her. She was the only thing he actually could be happy about. Since she broke up with him everything had gone down in his life, it had become a catastrophe.

"Tell us Harry" Liam begged.

Harry closed his eyes for a moment and then looked up again.

"It's Zoe" he sounded all broken when he said her name.

"What about her?" Zayn sat down and became all calm, finally.

"She hates me" Harry whispered and a tear fell down his cheek.

Liam's P.O.V:

I hadn't seen Harry cry like this since Zoe broke up with him, he was totally fucked up. This wasn't Harry, Harry wasn't like this. If I could only do anything. He didn't want to date anyone else than Zoe.

"She doesn't" I said and smiled tiny.

"She does" Harry nodded lightly.

"No" Zayn said.

"Everything I do is wrong"

"Why did you try to commit suicide because of that? You can make it good again" I looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"I can't make anything good again" Harry closed his eyes and leaned back.

"You can" Louis stood up quickly.

"She doesn't care about me Louis" Harry sobbed.

"Why would she be here if she didn't care about you?" Louis said as the door opened slowly.

I could see Zoe's long dark hair. What did she do here? I looked up at where Louis was standing and stood up too.

"Hi" she said softly and closed the door after her.

I turned my head to Harry and he just sat there emotionlessly biting his lower lip. But after two seconds I could see several tears falling down his cheek.

---

A/N: do you even like this story?