Chapter 5

"Finally!" Harry throws his hands up in exaggeration as I place their drinks on the coffee table. "What the heck took so long?" Harry asks in an annoyed tone. I really just feel like strangling this curly haired boy. They all grab their drinks out of the cartons.

"A simple thank you for getting all your drinks would be nice, you know," I tell Harry, staring him down with a death glare.

"Thank you Bree!" everyone hollers, except Harry.

"Um yeah, Bee? Where's my Oreo crumbs?" He questions in a mock tone, examining his drink.

"Oh sorry, it must have slipped my mind." I smirk. "And it's Bree," I pronounce the 'r' clearly to him.

"Isn't that what I said?"

"No you said Bee, as in the ones that fly around outside. My name is Bree."

"Yeah well if your going to 'forget' to ask for my Oreos then I am going to 'forget' your name is Bree and call you Bee," he says, adding air quotes when he says 'forget'. Ugh I feel like punching him. He makes little buzzing sounds at me while he takes a sip of his frap, infuriating me even more.

"Hey, where's your drink?" Louis asks, sipping from his large chocolatey beverage. Aw, man! I was too busy remembering everyone else's drink orders that I forgot to get my own. Stupid Harry. Oh well, I guess it will give me an excuse to talk to Zayn again. I'd much rather be standing there talking to him than sitting here listening to Harry's buzzing.

"Oh, I forgot to get one. I'll be right back." I get up quickly before Harry can ask me to get his damn Oreos.

"Hey, wait.." I hear him say to my back, but I keep walking.

"What? Did you forget one of their drink orders?" Zayn asks me when I am back at the counter.

"No," I giggle. "I sorta forgot my own." I smile at him shyly.

He laughs.

"Well, what can I get you then?" He gives me the Zayn grin. I love that grin.

"Um, I'll have an iced grande caramel macchiato, light ice though." It's actually pretty cold in here, despite it being fairly hot outside. I guess now I know why Harry decided to put his jean jacket on before coming in here.

"Coming right up!" he says as he begins preparing my order. "So what are you studying at UCLA?"

"Oh, well I'm majoring in Film and Television."

"Really? You don't really strike me as an actress or anything, no offence"

"Oh I'm not, yeah I can't act. I'm doing it because I want to be a screenplay writer. You know, writing scripts for big movie and theatre productions and stuff"

"Oh, okay. Well, you came to the right city to study that. LA is filled with everything to do with that. You'll have no trouble finding a job after your done school."

"Yeah, that's one of the reasons I decided to come and study here."

"So, what are you studying?" I ask him.

"I'm an art major. I know it's not really easy to make a career out of, but it's my passion," he says quietly while steaming the milk of my drink. It's actually kinda cute that he's so ambitious and driven by his dreams.

"Hey, it's not any easier in the film industry either."

"That's true," he chuckles.

"Well, looks like we're probably going to be seeing a lot of each other at school too. The art department and film department building are in the same area on campus," he says as he hands me my drink.