Wonderland

Lizzie's pov

" Travis?! You're still here!" I said as I ran to hug him." Travis, who is this.?" Laurence said." Oh,Lizzie meet Laurence, Laurence meet Lizzie." " So you are the pretty girl that came up to the door." I slap him across his face. Casanova I thought to myself." Dumb." I mumble to myself. " I better be getting home." I said waving back to a smiling Travis and a bruised Laurence. I laughed at that. When I got back to 'my' house. I saw Aph and Aaron sitting on the couch. I waved as I walked into my room to record. I hope that that don't mind.

Aphmau's pov

Lizzie was back. Me and Aaron were on the couch together and watching tv." When are we getting married?" I asked him." I never thought of that.. Who is going to be your best maid?" He said." I was thing Lizzie was going to be because we have been best friends before high school. Who is going to be your best man?" I asked him. He shrugged. I walked upstairs. I knocked on her door. She quickly answered it." Hey Lizzie, could I ask you something?" She nodded as we sat on her bed." Would you like to be my best maid?"

( sorry for da short chapter. I was tired and had to go to dance! Hope y'all are enjoying it so far. Tell me what I should do. I'm running out of ideas. HALP plz. Anyways baii )