Chapter 15: Lies, Secrets, & Flowers

Damien's P.O.V.

"What you did was too far", I yelles at Angela.

"Babe you have to believe me when I tell you I didn't know she was going to get that hurt. I thought she was just going to land on her butt like last time."

"You still wanted to hurt her and I can't accept that. You're always going after her and I can't be with a girl who only has revenge on her mind. Why do you go after her anyways?"

"Because I know you have feelings for her and no matter how much I try you always stare at her and I know when you're not listening I know you're thinking about her. Ever since you slept with her on Homecoming Night I can't figure out why. ", she said.

Damien's Flashback

"Trust me, no one can resist me", I told the football team as we took a break from football practice. The coach was really working us to the bone. He finally gave us a break and let us relax.

"Is that really", Justin said. Just then Jade walked in to make an announcement.

"Well I bet you that she can", he said moving his head at Jade's direction.

"Well I bet I can make her mine tonight", I said looking at Jade. It was Homecoming night and anything was possible.

"You're on, loser washes our uniforms for one week, including the jock straps", Justin said extending his arm out. I shook his hand.

"I don't think you guys should be messing with a girl's feelings like", Collin said trying to talk me out of it.

"Shut up dude and grow a pair", one of the other football players said

"To late the bet has already been made", Justin said.

"Wait, how will we know if he actually did it?"

"I'll drive Damien to her house and I'll wait in the car until morning to make sure he doesn't leave", Justin said. After the Homecoming game was over Justin spotted Jade outside the mpr.

"There's you 'girl' now go prove me wrong", Justin said.

"I will", I said running over to her. After Homecoming Justin drove me to her house, I doubted everything at first, like how would I get this to work.

"What do I even tell her", I asked already regretting accepting the bet.

"Tell her something like you've always liked her or some shit like that. Trust me that'll work."

"I'll take that into consideration", I said opening the door. I walked up to where Jade's room was and thought of way to get to her window.

End of Damien's Flashback

I looked at Angela dumbfounded.

"Didn't think I knew did you? Well there's always talk between the cheerleaders and football players and don't act like you didn't know it I was gonna find out."

"I do feel bad you found out this way, but you're a scheming bitch and I don't want that as my girlfriend or even just a friend. It's done we're done." Angela began to cry but I could care less anymore. I began to walk away when she yelled something out. At first I thought I was hearing things.

"What did you say", I asked hoping I had heard wrong.

"You heard me Damien, I'm pregnant and you're the father." I wasn't going to deny the possibility that I was the father, as far as I knew I was the only guy Angela was with.

"What do you want me to do", I asked her.

"Stay with so we can raise this baby together, oh and come to Thanksgiving dinner with my family. My parents already know and they want to talk to you. I figured Thanks giving is best. You know the whole family vibe might keep my dad from killing you", she said grabbing my arm and pulling me. She could tell I wasn't happy with the idea. I couldn't say no, I know what my responsibilities are now and if that means letting Jade go for good then so be it. I had a couple of hours to convince everyone I loved Angela and I was ready to take care of her and the baby. I could feel my heart breaking.