Chapter 9: Breakups and Fights

Author's Note: Here is Chapter Nine I think it's good I don't know about you guys, but hope you like it too.

---------------------------------------------------------

When I got home dad and Kate we're sitting at the kitchen table waiting for me.

"Where have you been", Kate asked with anger in her eyes. Just then Angela walked who seemed to be angrier than Kate.

"I can answer that, she was with Collin her boyfriend", she said sitting down.

"Since when have you had a boyfriend young lady", dad asked. Just like any dad he was angry to know his baby girl had another man in her life.

"Not a while, it's been like 3 days", I answered in a low voice hoping he wouldn't hear.

"Yeah they met at a party that she went to, his name is Collin", Angela added. He immediately tensed up, parties and daughters never mix well in a father's eyes.

"Don't just be mad at me, Angela was there to with her boyfriend", I said so I wouldn't be the only one in major trouble.

"Your mother and I expect that from Angela, she's social and you're..." he said. I turned to Angela and she had a shocked look on her face. In other words they expected Angela to be a whore.

"And I'm an anti-social freak", I said getting angrier and angrier.

"No that's not what I meant."

"It's exactly what he meant", Angela said smiling.

"Shut the fuck up before I punch you again", I said screaming at the top of my lungs.

"That's enough Jade, that's enough; don't you dare threaten Angela in my presence", Kate cut in finally saying something.

"Like a give a fuck what you say, you're not my mom and you sure as hell don't act like it."

"Jade what is going on with you, you're going to parties, fighting with your sister and disrespecting Kate, I'm beginning to think that this boyfriend of yours is not a good influence on you", dad said with a disappointed look on his face.

"No dad it's not-", I tried talking but he cut me off.

"I don't want to hear it, I don't want you seeing this Collin kid anymore, it's for your own good now go up stairs." I heard Angela giggling I wanted to lunge at her a rip her to shreds but that wouldn't be helping my case. Control yourself Jade, I kept telling myself.

"You too Angela let's not forget who started the fight, both of you are grounded for a month, no friend or boyfriends", dad said as he pointed in the direction of where our rooms were. I was already upstairs when I heard Kate say something to dad.

"Wait George maybe we're being too hard on Angela, sure she started the fight, but she calmed down afterward, maybe we should shorten Angela's punishment."

"Seriously", I said walking to the edge of the stairs screaming down at them. They both looked up and I walked back to my room, making sure I slammed the door as hard as I could. I didn't want anything to do with anyone.

I woke up the next day with my eyes puffy and irritated; I had cried myself to sleep. I took a shower; hoping people would believe I just got soap in my eyes. I got dressed and ran downstairs so I could eat fast and leave without seeing anyone's face. Dad was already downstairs, but he wasn't making breakfast, he just had a cup of coffee in his hands. I grabbed a bowl and poured cereal into it. He didn't say anything until Angela got downstairs.

"I meant when I said you couldn't see this Collin kid, so I want Angela to keep an eye on you to make sure you're not with him and the car is off limits to both of you until the end of your punishments, now let's go", he said with a stern look on his face and grabbing his car keys. I wanted to say something, but I had given up on my dad every being fair while Kate was around. I felt a tear make its way out of my eye and run down my cheek. I quickly wiped it off, avoiding all eye contact with my dad or Angela. We got to school, I got out the car not bothering to say goodbye to my dad.