Chapter 7: Budding Romance

Author's Note: It took me a while to type, but here it finally is chapter 7. Enjoy

---------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up the next day dazed and confused. I had forgotten where I was, I shouldn't have drank so much especially for my first time. Cynthia drank even more than me so just trying to speak at a regular tone hurt her head. The door flew open and Cynthia's mom walked in. I forgot she was a morning person.

"Rise and shine sleepy heads, the sun is out and you should be too", she said walking over to the window and flinging the curtains open allowing the sun to invade Cynthia's room. She had jogging clothes on. Cynthia's mom was a running fanatic, which was a good thing for her, she had a rocken' body for a women her age who's had two kids.

As soon as she opened those curtains Cynthia let out a painful moan, "stop talking so loud", she mumbled. I was experiencing my first hang over, "I am never drinking again", I exclaimed forcing myself to get up. "I remember, when I said that", Cynthia said giggling.

"Come on Cynthia, time to get up", I said screaming right in her ear.

"What the fuck Jade", she said throwing a pillow at my head. I couldn't help but laugh, but that all stopped when my head began to throb again.

"Ugh, I need a shower", I said grabbing a towel and my clothes. "Down the hall to you right", I heard Cynthia say. I got out of the shower and when I got back to Cynthia's room she was already dressed and was doing her make-up.

"I thought you were hung over", I asked towel drying my hair.

"No, just lazy, there's Advil pills and water bottle in that drawer."

"Someone's a pro."

"No, but I learned from my older brother, now he's a pro." All I could do was laugh and I drank the pills and finished getting ready. I put on some white skinny jeans, with my favorite Sleeping With Sirens shirt.

"So what are we gonna do today", I asked Cynthia.

"The mall, but my mom is driving us, because neither of us can really drive." I nodded and we headed towards the kitchen to grab something to eat. Cynthia asked her mom to take us and she nodded cheerfully.

"On one condition, you two go on a morning jog with me next time Jade sleeps over, got it", she said grabbing her car keys. We nodded and followed her out the door.

We entered Hot Topic and looked around. "Did you even bring money", I asked Cynthia.

"Yeah, but only for food you?"

"I bought for clothes."

"Ok you buy me this cute shirt and I buy you lunch deal?"

"Deal", I said heading over to the register with the shirt I chose and the shirt Cynthia chose. We walked over to our favorite restaurant. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"What's wrong", Cynthia said walking back towards me.

"Let's not eat here, we should try something new."

"Why, you love it here."

"I'm not loving it right now", I said gesturing towards a table with two familiar faces. Cynthia looked at the table and then looked back at me. "Is that?" I nodded in response to her question. We both turned around and started walking away hoping none of them noticed us, but I was too late.

"Jade, Jade wait up." I heard Damien say. God hates me is all I could think. "Angela sent me to come get you."

"Um, ok, come on Cynthia", I said looking back at Cynthia. We sat down at their table. I noticed there was an extra seat, but whose was it? That's when Collin came and sat down in the empty seat right next to me. I guess it was his. He smiled that gorgeous smile that made me weak.