Chapter 5: You Can't Resist

Author's Note: Hey guys here's a chapter for you guys. I took longer than usual with this chapter because I decided to wait for more reads. Without further delay here is Chapter 5 :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I expected Damien to leave before morning, but surprisingly he was still in my bed, sleeping. Even when he snored it was perfect. I decided to get up and shower, but before I could I felt Damien's hand grab my waist. He pulled me in close and planted a kiss on my neck.

"Where are you going", he asked half-asleep.

"Shower, now let me go", I begged him.

"Ok, but hurry back", he said as he planted another kiss on my neck.

Feeling a little sore form last night I decided a hot shower was needed. I turned the shower head on and got in. Apparently I had woken my dad up with all the noise since I heard him calling for me as he opened my bedroom door. I didn't think much of it and wen ton with my shower until I remembered I had left certain football player sleeping in my bed. I washed the soap off, wrapped myself in a towel and ran into my room.

"Hey dad, what's up?" I looked around trying to spot my certain secret, but failed to see anyone.

"I heard noise coming from your room", he said.

"Um, yeah that was me I was getting my clothes ready so I could go shower", I told him.

"Oh ok", he said and went back to bed.

Surprisingly, Damien wasn't there, which was a good thing because if my dad found him in my room I would be dead and if he didn't kill me, Angela would. I shrugged it off and told myself he had climbed his way out of my window. I went over to my closet and walked on in; the walk-in closet was the only thing I fought Angela over, and by fight I mean I threatened to break her nose if she didn't submit. All of a sudden I felt a hand grab me, I tried to scream but whoever it was managed to cover my mouth.

"You didn't think I would leave that easily", Damien said as he kissed me. He managed to get dressed pretty quickly.

"You scared the crap out of me", I said. We started kissing again, then I felt him tugging on my towel, I know what he wanted, but Angela could discover us soon. I pushed him off.

"You need to go", I demanded. He threw his head back a let out a sad moan.

"Fine, but you owe me", he said, he kissed once more before making his daring escape out my window.

I had made the decision of having a lazy day just me, myself, and I to recover from yesterdays ordeal. I had just gotten comfortable in bed and was about to press play on my favorite movie when my dad barged in.

"What's up dad?"

"I need to go to work and Kate does too, so when Angela wakes up, I need you to take her to cheer practice. I know its Saturday and I know you're completely beat from last night but apparently coach wants them practicing today too."

I shot him an angry look, "fine". I walked my dad out and contemplated in what to do, then it hit me.

If I had to take Angela, then she would be the first one there. I ran to her room and pulled the covers off her bed. I was hoping to be welcomed with a tired version on Angela complete with a green face mask and messy hair but all I got was a pile of pillows. 

"When the f*ck did she sneak out, did she even come home?" I asked myself over and over again. I ran back to my room and sent her a text.

Me: Where the f*ck are you!!!!