Chapter 6: Time To Party And Forget

Author's Note:

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a while but I was busy with AP tests and I went on a college dream trip to San Francisco... it was great. Anyways here is chapter six: Time To Party and Forget

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

His hands on my waste, his tight grip, painful yet pleasurable. Those low growls that escaped his mouth the more I kissed him. He wanted more, I wanted more. There was no rejection, I had made up my mind. 

"Just tell me to stop and I will", he said in between heavy breathes.

"I don't want you to", i said hopelessly as I pulled him in, our tongues once again dancing, both fighting to take control, neither one backing down. His lips slowly pulled away from mine and began to trail sown my body, appreciating every aspect of it. 

"F*ck", Damien moaned through a burst of pleasure. Both spent and happy, he lied down next to me. Our chests rising up in down as our lungs fought to calm our speeding heart rates. My eyes focused on the ceiling, in total euphoria, guilt would follow later but for now, I was basking int he moment. 

"I love you", I heard Damien breathe out. My eyes widened.

"He did not just say that", my inner voice yelled, "He cannot be saying that! What's wrong with him", it continued. I glanced over at him, his eyes just as wide as mine. He was definitely regretting that. 

"Sorry, what did you say I trailed off", I said, hoping to put the poor boy out of his misery. He let out a sigh of relief, my suspicions were correct, it was just a mistake. Though part of me secretly wished it wasn't. My mind began to trail off, trying to figure out those three words had escaped his lips. Was he thinking of Angela? My heart began to ache, I felt something for him and maybe it was love, but the question kept ruining the moment and tears were building up in my eyes. Before they began to fall, Damien brought me back.

"What are you thinking of", he asked.

"I'm thinking that this can't be happening", I said reaching for my clothes, but before I could grab them he pulled me in close to him. 

"Why, you know you like it", he whispered in my ear, I could already see the smirk plastered on his stupid face.

"That may be true but you have girlfriend", I said pulling away; who was my sister, oh God what the hell was I doing? Reality just slapped me right across the face and it was going to leave a mark. I threw my clothes and ran out the door. 

"Jade, wait", Damien yelled chasing after to me, but I had to get out of there before things got worse. I got in my car and drove away, leaving Damien is his boxers behind me. His image slowly shrinking as I drove away. But where to go? Home? No, my parents were probably freaking out since I never came home. I ended up at Cynthia's house, frantically knocking on her door, praying for her to answer my pleas. I needed to talk someone and she was the only person I could trust.

"Look who the cat dragged in", she teased.

"We need to talk", I said walking passed her.

"Um, yeah sure, let's go up to my room", she said confused.

I sat down on her bed and prepared myself for the judgment that may be heading my way, as soon as she sat down in front of me I shut my eyes and told her everything. "Me and Damien had sex homecoming night and he had sex with Angela the very next day and he told her she was the best he ever had. We also hooked up again last night, I don't know why, but I think I'm starting to feel something for him and after we had sex last night he told me he loved me." I said in one big breath. Cynthia didn't say anything she just had a shocked look on her face.