Chapter 10: Getting Over You

Author's Note: Hey guys, I know I kinda left you on a cliff hanger on chapter nine, but hey it builds suspense. Well here is chapter 10 so enjoy, vote, and follow.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't over power this guy he was to strong I tried wiggling out of his arms but his hold tighten each time I did. I resorted to screaming at the top of my lungs. I bit his hand so he would remove it from my mouth.

"I like them feisty", he said.

"HELP, SOMEBODY HELP", I yelled at the top of my lungs. He threw me on the ground and my head hit a rock. I kept screaming as he ripped my shirt. Finally, I heard a voice.

"Hands off the girl", I heard a voice. He looked up and some guy punched him straight in the face. The guy was knocked out cold. My savior, but who was it?

"Jade, are you ok, we got to get you to a hospital, he banged your head pretty hard."

He stepped into the light and saw it was Collin. I began to cry hysterically as he picked me up in his arms. Soon a bunch of guys came running up to him.

"The pervert is knocked out over by those bushes one of you guys call the cops and make sure he doesn't get away", Collin said. I managed to ask why they were all here.

"Coach makes us run up here once a week, which reminds can one of you guys tell coach where I left, don't tell him why though", Collin replied. He took his phone out and dialed a number. Since he jogged it here I was guessing his car was at school, but who was he dialing.

"Damien, I need you to come pick up me and Jade at hill, something happened now hurry."

"I'm never jogging again", I said grabbing on to his neck trying to control my tears.

"It's gonna be ok I promise", he said as Damien arrived. Collin put me down on the passenger seat and the sat on the back.

"What happened", Damien said looking at the gash in my head.

"Can you just drive us to the hospital without asking questions?" I saw Damien tense up and get angry. I touched his hand.

"Please", I said looking into his eyes. His look softened and he began driving. Damien reached back for his gym bag and pulled out his football jersey.

"Here", he said handing it to me. I looked down, oh yeah that creep ripped my shirt open. I took off my ripped shirt and put the jersey on.

"Thanks", he didn't say anything, instead he just nodded. Damien dropped us off at the emergency entrance and left to go find parking. Collin told him to leave, but Damien refused. The emergency room was packed and busy, but they saw my head with blood flowing out they immediately passed me, alone of course.

"So what happened to you", the nurse attending me said.

"Some guy tried to have his way me and when he threw me down and my head hit a rock."

"Tried?"

"Yeah the guy managed to rip my shirt, but my boyfriend stopped him before he could do anything else."

"Sounds like you have a good man on your hands, well since this involves some type of crime I have to report this to the cops and they'll be here to take a statement", she said writing down something down on a clipboard. I nodded and she left the room, almost immediately a second nurse came in and began treating my wound. Even though they gave me a shot to numb the pain, it stung each time she touched it.

"Well you definitely need stitches, but not a lot maybe five max."

"Is it bad?"

"Not really, I've seen worse on a scale of one to ten this probably a four", she said finishing up the stitches.