Chapter 10: Damien's P.O.V.

Author's Note: I know I took long for Ch10. That was because it was finals week and I literally got four hours of sleep for all 4 days of finals. I stayed up late every day finishing projects and studying, but good news it all over now and next week I will officially be on summer break so I'll have more time to write, be creative and post more chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Damien's P.O.V.

I saw Angela coming walking towards me. I had just left the office. No football until January, I still couldn't believe it. I did deserve it for punching Jade. I was still thinking about Jade and how I punched her in the face. It wasn't intentionally, I hope she knew that when I apologized for it.

"Hey babe, my mom talked to dad and they let me stay for practice", she said putting her arms around my neck.

"That's great, but I'm off of football until January, so I'm going to head home."

"Take me with you, it's not like they call my parents", she said grabbing my hand and leading me to the car.

"Fine", I said grabbing my car keys out of my pocket. We go to my house and no surprise; neither of my parents were home.

"Where are you parents", Angela asked throwing her cheer bag on the floor.

"My dad was out of town until December, My mom came back, but she works late", I told her putting my car keys on the counter.

"Let's have fun then, you can help me take off my cheer uniform", Angela said walking towards my room. Everything with this girl led to sex. I couldn't resist, she looked good in that uniform and even better with out. I knew what I was getting into when I took Angela's virginity, but I never knew she would be so into sex and clingy.

"It's five", I told Angela after we were done.

"So?"

"Well I thought you had to be home by five", I reminded her.

"OMG, yeah I gotta go... come with me, I don't want to be alone with Jade. She's been an emotional wreck ever since the hospital. IDK why though, she won't tell me."

"Ok, but let's walk so if my mom comes home before me, she'll think I'm just asleep and I won't get in trouble." She nodded and began getting dressed. I finished getting dressed and waited for her downstairs. As we were walking it began to rain; at first it was a light rain but it got heavier and heavier. Then it felt like we were at a water park. Angela and I started running and we finally got to her house. She banged on the door. I was expecting Jade to open the door, but when the door opened I saw Collin. I wanted to ask why he was here, but I saw Jade get up and start laughing at me and Angela. Angela got mad and demanded a towel, but I loved Jade's laugh and her smile. She came back downstairs and handed both of us towels. Angela headed up stairs to change and I stayed downstairs.

"Aren't you going to change", Jade asked me. I told her I didn't have a change of clothes.

"Come upstairs, I still have your football jersey", she said walking upstairs. I followed Jade to her room. When we got to the door Angela was in her room, but I didn't know why.

"Can I help you", Jade asked.

"Why do you have Damien's jersey", she said holding my shirt in her hand.

"I let her borrow it", I answered.

"Why", Angela asked.

"That's none of you business", Jade answered her.

"Don't tell me you're fucking this bitch", Angela said shooting daggers at me.

"Angela calm down, it's not like that", I said.

"What's going on here, I could hear Angela yelling from downstairs", Collin said walking in.

"Your slut of a girlfriend is sleeping with my boyfriend", Angela said screaming. I was glad her parents weren't home.

"Is this true", Collin asked Jade and she shook her head. The truth was at one point we were, but sadly we weren't anymore.

"No, Angela saw Damien's jersey on my drawer and freaked out", Jade said.

"The one he lent you when... it happened", Collin said to Jade.

"When what happened", Angela said demanding an explanation.

"That's not up to me, Jade decides whether she wants to tell you or not", Collin said returning back downstairs.

"Damien will you tell me", Angela begged.

"I'm with Collin on this, it's not my choice", I told her trying to cut myself out of the argument. Angela looked at Jade, but she just stayed quiet. She dropped the shirt on the floor and stormed out of the room into her room and slammed the door. I picked up my shirt and put it to my nose. I know I must have creeped Jade out, but I was crazy about her.

"It smells like you", I said smiling as I took off my wet shirt.

"You should go talk to your girlfriend", she said crossing her arms. I could see she was trying to avoid staring at my abs.

"I know, I will", I said putting my shirt on and walking off.

"I don't see why you're so upset, even Collin confirmed that me and Jade aren't sleeping together."

"Don't you see my sister is obsessed, so maybe she seduced you, I don't know, but you told me that yourself remember or do I need to recharge you memory", she said crossing her arms.

"Well maybe I was just over reacting to a small crush she had on me. Plus she has Collin, so why worry", I told her trying to end the argument. After 3 hours of arguing I finally got tired of her and I stormed out. I noticed Jade was on the stairway, but I was too angry.

"Fuck you then, I'm done", I said walking out of Angela's room. I needed to get out now.

"Fine, like I give a damn, go fuck the rest of the cheerleaders, there only like one you haven't slept with", Angela said following me out.

"You know what Angela, you believe everything you say, this is we're arguing right now, I'm out."

"You can't it's pouring out there, you're stuck here, we walked remember", Angela said chasing after me as I headed towards the front door.

"I'll walk, I'd rather get the flu than be here with you", I said opening the door.

"Damien you can't leave, even if you and Angela are fighting, don't risk getting sick, just stay here until the rain lights up, please", Jade said. I looked at her and I couldn't say no. She had me tied around her finger and she had to know. I agreed to stay. I walked over to the couch and sat down. Jade walked towards me and sat right down in front of me.

"Go talk to her, she really likes you, so don't break her heart, at least not right now", she told me.

"Yeah, and I really like you", I said hoping she would say the same thing.

"I do too, but I'm getting over you and you should do the same", she said. I felt my heart break. I had missed my chance. I should have refused the bet, then I would have never fell so hard for Jade.