Thirty-Two

LA, USA
January 14th
Miley's POV

"Happy birthday Bradly." I say. It was Bradly's first birthday and Liam and I were celebrating with River. Bradly was just reaching for the flame of the candle on the cake and my eyes grow wide. "Liam-" I start to say, but he blows out the candle before Bradly touched the flame.

"Phew." Liam says, then I nod with my eyes wide open.

"Bradly you're not supposed to touch the flame!" River says, then Bradly starts laughing. "It isn't funny."

"River, Bradly is just a baby he doesn't quite understand things like we do." I explain to River.

"Are you gonna have another baby mommy?" He asks me.

"Uh...I- uh...well- maybe." I say, then he starts to jump up and down.

"This big brother stuff is fun!" Then Liam and I smile at River.

"Okay Liam, wanna cut the cake?" I ask, then he nods and takes the cake away from Bradly ands starts to cut it. "Thanks."

"No problem." He says.

"He's such a clean baby, he didn't even shove his face in the cake."

"It's a good thing...we only got one cake." Then I laugh.

"But seriously, River was such a messy baby." I say.

"No I'm not." River says.

"Not anymore River, but you were when you were little. You'd play in the mud, get food on yourself...and you hated baths."

"I don't anymore!"

"I know River, now you love the water." I say, then River nods.

"Okay, who wants a slice?" Liam asks, then River raises his hand. "Sit down, then." Then River sat on a chair and Liam handed him cake. Then I handed a slice to Bradly, and he started to eat it with his hands.

"I think I spoke too early for the not messy child thing..." Then Liam laughs.

"Yeah you did." He says, then sits down and starts to eat cake, then I sat down and ate mine too.

After we ate cake we cleaned everything up and I took Bradly to give him a bath. After I cleaned up Bradly I put him in a new outfit and walked into the living room to put him down.

"Will you watch your brother please River?" I ask, then River nods and walks over to Bradly to sit down next to him to play, then I helped Liam in the kitchen. Shortly after I got in the kitchen I heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it." I say, then walk over to the door.

"I didn't think we were having company." Liam says confused.

"Neither did I." I say before I open the door. It was Lindsay, Shelby and Andy. "Oh hey guys." I say excited.

"Are we inturrupting?" Lindsay asks, then I shake my head.

"No of course not, we were just celebrating Bradly's birthday." I reply.

"Bradly Blake's birthday? He's one already? Wow." Lindsay says, shocked.

"I know, right?" I ask. "Doesn't time fly?"

"It does..."

"Can I play with River?" Andy asks, then Lindsay looks at me and I nod in confirmation.

"Oooh can I play with Bradly?!" Shelby asks, excited.

"Sure." I say, then she sits down next to Bradly and Lindsay and I sit on the couch. Then Liam walks into the living room.