Two

LA, USA
August 30th
Miley's POV

I was almost there when I heard something, much like a door.

"Ahh!" River screams.

Liam gets off me, and our eyes grow wide. River runs out of the room, and I sit up.

"Liam we gotta fix this!" I say, then get up and put on my robe. Then I ran put into the living room where River was, he was freaking out. "River, honey, what did you see?" I ask nervously.

"Daddy hurting mommy." He says, then I kneel down and he hugs me.

"No no, he wasn't hurting me River. We were just...playing."

"Can I play?"

"We were adult playing. Um, kids don't play like that so you can't play with us. Daddy wasn't hurting me River, okay?" Then he nods. "Okay?"

"Okay mommy." Then I sigh, then smile.

"Why don't you go play in your room? Or play with the animals?"

"No mommy." Then he shakes his head. "You and daddy."

"No, we gotta take showers and stuff. But then maybe after we do that we'll do something, kay?" Then he smiles.

"Okay!" Then he runs to his room.

"Phew." I say when I get into mine and Liam's bedroom.

"How'd that go?" Liam asks.

"Well, he asked what we were doing, then said you were hurting me."

"Well, I thought when you moaned you liked it, I-"

"Liam!" I say then throw a pillow at him."I liked it, I just said River said you were hurting me. He wasn't saying I didn't like it. He had no idea what we were doing, I only said we were playing." Then he nods.

"Okay then. So shall we continue where we left off?" Then I take off my robe and sit on the bed, then kiss Liam. "Is that a yes?" Then I kiss him again.

"Yeah...except we can't."

"What why?"

"I told River that we'd all do something together after you and I took showers."

"Can we at least share a shower?" Liam asks, and I laugh.

"Okay."

______________________________

When Liam and I were done taking a shower, we got dressed, then went into the living room where River was playing with the animals.

"River, wanna go out to lunch?" Liam proposes when we got into the living room.

"Yeah!" River exclaims.

"Okay, let's go." I say. Liam and I grabbed our phones, then Liam grabbed his keys, and I picked River up before we left.

I put River in his carseat and buckled him in, then got in the passenger seat as Liam got in the driver's side.

"Where should we go?" Liam asks.

"You're the driver." I say.

"You're the wife." He argues.

"Park!" River shouts.

"Well...if he insists. As long as it's okay with you." Liam says, then I nod.

"It's fine with me. But if we were going to the park we could've walked."

"River is already buckled-"

"I know, Liam."

"Okay. Well, let's go." Then Liam and I buckle up before he drove out of the driveway.

When we got to the park, Liam and I sat on a bench and watched River go play. Then a few minutes later a fan approached me. I stopped doing music when I was pregnant with River, but now that he's two I'm back to doing music. I just haven't put out a new album. Liam is also still doing his acting thing, but he feels guilty when he leaves for like a day. I keep telling him it's fine but he just doesn't listen.

"Miley, can I get a picture with you?" The fan asks.

"Sure." I say, then stand up and take a picture next to her.

"Thank you so much." Then I hug her and she walks away, then I smile.

"What?" Liam asks.

"I just love my fans." I reply.

"Well mine are pretty cool too."

"My fans are better than your fans." I say.

"Oh yeah? Well...my fans are awesome too." He argues.

"Just shut up and drop it before I kick your ass at this, cause you know I will."

"Fine." Then I smile, sit down, and kiss him passionately on the lips, then he returns the smile. "What was that for?"

"For the amazing time we had earlier."

"Oh, you mean before we were rudely interrupted?"

"I wouldn't say it was rude. He just wanted to be with us."

"Well next time he should knock."

"Liam, c'mon. He's two."

"Gonna be three. He needs to learn to be a gentleman. Isn't that right River?" Liam says when River comes over to us, then Liam looks at River who was smiling.

"No!" River says then laughs.

"Miley!" Liam whines. "Tell your son to behave."

"Oh so when he missbehaves he's my son, but when he's a perfect little angel he's yours?" I snap.

"Okay, okay...our son." Liam says. "River, you need to knock when the door is closed okay?" Liam asks nicely.

"No." River snaps.

"Like mother like son." Liam whispers, but I hear him so I smack him on the arm. "Ow!"

"Shut the hell up and make him listen." I command.

"River, please knock when there is someone behind a closed door."

"No." Then Liam sighs, and goes on his phone.

"Liam, are you seriously gonna leave it at that? He needs to be told to knock when there's someone behind a closed door." I say, then take Liam's phone.

"Hey! Okay okay, River...you need to knock."

"No." River says once again, and I could tell Liam was frusterated, so I decided to help.

"River if you don't knock when there's someone behind a closed door you will be punished." I say sternly.

"Why?"

"Because it's impolite and rude. Do you wanna grow up being a bad boy?" I say to River.

"No mommy." He replies.

"Then please be nice and knock when there's a closed door. Okay?"

"Okay mommy. I sorry." Then I smile and hug River.

"It's okay as long as you don't do it again." Then I kiss him on the top of his head, and he runs off to play again.

"You make a good mom, Miley."

"Aw, thanks Liam." Then I kisss him passionately on the lips. "Maybe tonight when River is in bed we can continue from where we left off."

"I'd certainly like that." Then we kiss again, and watch River play.