Six

LA, USA
March 1st
Miley's POV

11:00 AM

Liam was at home watching River while I was at the fertility place. I had to do the Hysterosalpinogram, transvaginal ultrasound, hysteroscopy, then the FSH, CCCT, Inhibin B, Postcoital, Endometrial biopsy. But I was here to only do the FSH, CCCT, and Inhibin B.

"Okay now all the lab technitian is going to do is draw some blood, okay?" Dr. Walsh says, then I nod. Then the lab technitian draws my blood and soon later thankfully she was done.

"So is that it then?" I ask.

"Yes, now if you would like to do one of the other tests since all she did was take blood, you can if you want." She answers.

"Okay, which one will you do today?"

"I'll be doing the hysterosalpinogram. Now, for the test you will need to take off your clothes below the waist and put on a gown. You will empty your bladder and then lie on your back on an examination table with your feet raised and supported by stirrups. I will put a smooth, curved speculum into your vagina. The speculum gently spreads apart the vaginal walls, allowing me to see the inside of the vagina and the cervix. The cervix will be held in place with a clamp called a tenaculum. The cervix is washed with a special soap and a stiff tube, a cannula, or a flexible tube, catheter, is put through the cervix into the uterus. The X-ray dye is put through the tube. If the fallopian tubes are open, the dye will flow through them and spill into the belly where it will be absorbed naturally by the body. If a fallopian tube is blocked, the dye will not pass through. The X-ray pictures are shown on a TV monitor during the test. If another view is needed, the examination table may be tilted or you may be asked to change position. Sound good?" Then I nod.

"Okay."

"Don't be nervous, just stay relaxed and everything should go just fine." Then I nod.

When I got into the room I changed into a gown and lied on the examination table after I emptied my bladder. I put my feet in the stirrups. She put the speculum into my vagina, then she put the tenaculum inside to hold my cervix in place. I felt her washing the cervix with soap and I felt her putting the tube into my vagina. Then she put the dye into the tube, and they started taking the X-Rays.

"Miley, don't tense up." She says, then I calmed down a bit.

It felt like forever, but she was finally done. She took everything out of my vagina and I sat up.

"You can change back into your clothes now, Miley." Then she left, and I put my clothes back on.

"Do you want me to set up another appointment?" I ask Dr. Walsh when I got back into her room.

"Yes, I'll be doing the postcoital exam. I would like for you to schedule the exam in the afternoon and that same day before you come in to have sex with Liam so I can collect your cervical mucus." Then I nod.

"Okay."

"Thanks for coming in. I'll see you at your next appointment."

"Bye." I say, then go to the front desk. "I need an appointment for in a few days in the afternoon." I say to the receptionist.

"How about March 5th at 3:00 PM?"

"Sounds good, thank you." I say before leaving.

When I got home I was greeted by River and Liam.

"Mommy!"

"Hi sweetie. Did you eat lunch?"

"Yes. Daddy made sandwich."

"Thanks for watching him." I say to Liam, then pick up River.

"He's my son, why wouldn't I?" Then I smile. "How'd it all go?"

"Fine, they did the hysterosalpinogram after they took my blood."

"I thought they had to do that on a seperate day."

"She said since all they did was take my blood they could do that test. The next one is postcoital. We gotta do it March 5th."

"I'm not complaining." Then I laugh.

"Do what mommy?"

"Um...just something for adults." I reply.

"Okay." He responds.

"Does it gotta be protected or unprotected?" Liam asks.

"Unprotected." Then I put River down. "Go play River, mommy and daddy need to talk."

"About what?"

"Adult stuff, it's boring." I reply to River.

"Bye!" He says then runs to his room.

"Let's go into our room and close the door, it'll be more private." Liam says, then we go into our room and Liam shuts the door. "What'd you wanna talk ab-" He starts to say, but I interrupt him with me starting to make out with him.

"Shh. You're killing the mood." I say, then continue to make out with him.

"Ooh, I like that." Liam says in between kisses.

"Shut up." I say, then continue to forcefully kiss him. I couldn't really say forcefully though, he was liking it.

7 PM

"Oh, shit, Liam." I say, waking him up. "We gotta get River to bed."

"You tuck him in, I did it last night." Liam says.

"Okay." I agree, then put a robe on and walk into River's room.

"Mommy did you forget me?"

"No, daddy and I were just busy."

"Busy playing? I heard you." Then my face gets red.

"Uh, yeah sure. Time for bed little guy." Then I help him get in his pajamas and put him in bed, then kiss him goodnight.

"Night mommy."

"Night River." Then I shut the light off in his room and walk out.

When I got into Liam's and my room, I sat next to him, and took off my robe. I started making out with him again, but he pulled away.

"I thought it was March 5th?" He asks.

"So what? We can still do it now." Then he continues making out with me. Soon after we finished we both fell asleep