Twenty-Seven

LA, USA
January 14th
Miley's POV

3 PM

"So...how's this for a birthday present? Well, late birthday present." I say to Liam. He was holding the baby while sitting in a chair by me. River was sitting by me in the bed.

"It's amazing. A couple weeks early for him, but just on time for me. Considering I literally just got home yesterday." Then I smile. "Should we think of names?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I say. "Or else he can't come home. And believe it or not I think River wants him home."

"I do!" River says chiming in.

"Okay. So what do you think?" Liam asks.

"Well...I actually have tossed some boy names around in my head before we found out the gender." I reply.

"You did?"

"Yeah. I thought of Bradly and Cameron."

"Ooh, I really like Bradly." Liam says.

"Yeah, I was leaning more towards Bradly than Cameron. So is Bradly gonna be his first name?" I reply.

"I like it. What do you think about the baby being named Bradly, buddy?" Liam asks River.

"I love it!" Then I smile. I'm glad River liked the name.

"Middle name?" I ask Liam.

"How about Blake?" Liam suggests.

"Bradly Blake...hmm..." I say thinking about the name.

"Pick Blake mommy!" River says.

"Okay...Bradly Blake it is. River, meet your brother Bradly Blake Hemsworth." I say, then Liam hands me Bradly so I can hold him next to River.

"Can I hold him mommy?" River asks politely.

"I don't know..." I say.

"C'mon Miles, let him hold his brother. You're right next to him." Then I sigh.

"Okay, here River. But you gotta be really careful about his head. Here, make sure you supporrt the head with this arm and hold the rest of him with this arm." Then I carefully hand Bradly to River. "Don't drop him, be really careful." I say, scared he might hurt his brother.

"Mommy look I'm holding him." River says excitedly.

"Here, Liam take my phone and take a picture of this." Then I hand Liam my phone and he gets up in front of River and me and takes a picture of River and me, River holding Bradly.

"Click." Liam says, then I laugh. "Here you go." Then Liam hands me my phone.

"Okay River, hand me Bradly." Then I carefully take him out of River's arms.

"Mommy I wanna hold him more." River pouts.

"You're lucky I let you hold him at all." I snap, then he frowns.

"Miley." Liam says.

"Here." Then I hand Liam the baby. "I'm gonna go on Instagram and post the pictures." Then I take out my phone again and go on Instagram. I posted the first one of Bradly and me.

Hey guys. This is the new member of the Cyrus-Hemsworth family. His name is Bradly Blake Hemsworth. I had him at approximately 3:00 AM this morning and he is a healthy baby boy. He weighed in at ten pounds twelve ounces and he is twenty-two inches long. Just one inch and one ounce smaller than River. It'll be hard ajusting to having another baby, but River is happy AF to have a younger brother. I went into labor around 9:00 PM last night and it was a long process but it was completely worth it. The labor wasn't so bad, but the delivery was a bitch. I hated pushing that huge thing outta such a small fucking hole. But I don't wanna get too graphic. Lets just say it wasn't easy, and wasn't pretty either. It also wasn't quiet AT ALL. But It was completely all worth it... Because I now have my beautiful baby boy.

I posted exactly that with the picture of Bradly and me. On the other posts I just wrote who was in the photos and a little comment on how everyone reacted. The comments quickly rolled in. On all of the pictures everyone commented on how cute Bradly was and how much River has grown and how big he looks compared to Bradly. Everyone commented on how they loved my long-ish brown hair and were so glad I grew it out and kept it brown. My hair was a little past my shoulders and completely brown. I was debating on cutting it again but decided not to now that I saw all of the positive comments on my hair. I didn't see one hate comment about the baby or River. The only hate comments were about me but I didn't care-- good vibes only.

"Wow Miley, I like your posts." Liam says because I tagged him in every one of my posts.

"Thanks. I tried to keep them short except the first one introducing Bradly because I wanted everyone to know how it all went and everything...It's really gonna be weird bringing a new baby into the house again. I hope I can remember how to do everything." I joke.

"I know right, it's been longer than four years since we brought River home...it's gonna be really weird."

"Yup." Then Dr. Cooper comes in to check up on the baby and me.

"How are you doing, Miley?" Dr. Cooper asks.

"I'm doing alright." I answer.

"How's the baby? May I look at him?"

"Sure." Then Liam hands Dr. Cooper the baby and she takes him over to a table.

"Have you named him yet?" She asks.

"Yeah." I reply.

"Good, I can go get the birth certificate." Then she finishes looking at Bradly and hands him back to Liam. Then she leaves and soon later comes in with the birth certificate. "You'll sign here, and Liam will sign here. Then you'll print the baby's name here." Then she hands me a pen and I sign my name then print his name. Then Liam hands me Bradly and signs his name.

"Is that all?" Liam asks, then I hand the baby back to Liam.

"Yes, such a cute name by the way." Dr. Cooper says, then Liam and I smile.

"I helped." River says.

"You did a good job, River." Dr. Cooper says with a smile.

"Thank you." River says, thanking Dr. Cooper.

"I'll make a copy for you." She says, then leaves again. When she came back, she handed me the copy of the birth certificate.

"Thanks." I say.

"Mhm. I'll leave you alone now." She says, then leaves.

"Well, we've got our little bigger family now." Liam says, then River and I smile. I was still terrified I'd mess something up with Bradly but I couldn't tell Liam...