Seven

LA, USA
March 5th
Miley's POV

"River, are you gonna play with your toys?" I ask River. We were trying to get him to leave Liam and me alone so we could have sex.

"No, I wanna be with you." Then he hugs my legs.

"Liam." I say to Liam.

"Buddy, mommy and daddy have to do some adult stuff, okay? Why don't you go play with toys? You don't wanna do what we're doing." Liam says to River.

"No!" River exclaims.

"That's it, River. No more playing. You gotta leave us alone so we can do some adult stuff, okay?"

"No." He says. pouting.

"The pouting isn't gonna work, River. You're three years old now listen and go play." Liam says sternly.

"Fine!" River shouts, then storms to his room and slams the door. When Liam and I get into our room, he sighs.

"Was I too hard on him?" Liam asks. "Maybe I should go appologize."

"No, you did what you were supposed to do and that was to get him to listen to you. Don't you dare interrupt this because you think you were too hard. You weren't, okay?" Then he nods.

"Okay. I'm sorry, I just think sometimes I can be too hard."

"You're never too hard when I watch you with him." I say then kiss him. "Now, let's stop talking about River and focus." Then we start to make out.

"Mmm, so can we do oral or is that out of the question?" Liam asks in between our kisses.

"No, we can't I'm having an appointment later she said only regular sex."

"Well that's better than none." Then he starts to kiss me again, and he pushes me on my back on the bed, and continues to kiss me.

"Mmm, Liam we gotta take off our clothes." I say, then he nods but keeps kissing me. I sit up and we start to strip each other.

When we were completely naked, I lied on my back again and spread my legs. He inserted his rock hard cock into my wet pussy and started to pump in and out. We kept a nice rythm going in and out, in and out. We were moaning pretty good, I hoped River wasn't listening. We kept going, and we were about to cum. I moaned his name and he moaned mine as we came. When we were done he collapsed next to me and we fell asleep.

"Mommy, mommy." I head River say.

"River!" I shout, then look down. Thankfully we were under covers. "Sorry baby, I didn't mean to yell. What is it sweetie?" I ask, sitting up holding the covers to my chest.

"You have doctor appointment?" Then my eyes grow wide. I look at the clock and it was almost 3:00.

"Liam! Wake up!" I shout. "You gotta watch River, I'm late for my appointment."

"Mhm." He says in his sleep.

"Liam!" I shout again, then he sits up.

"What?" He asks.

"I gotta go to my appointment. Watch River." Then he nods.

"Okay."

"River, can you leave so I can get ready?"

"Okay mommy." Then River leaves.

"Liam, you better get dressed too unless you wanna watch River while you're naked." Then he gets up with me and we get dressed.

When I was dressed and ready to go it was nearly 3:00. I practically sped my way to the doctor's, I definitely wasn't gonna tell Liam that.

"Miley?" Someone says right as I walk into the room. "I'll let you get signed in." Then I quickly signed in and went into a room.

When I got into the room I was greeted by Dr. Walsh.

"Hello, Miley."

"Hi." I say nervously. "What's gonna happen during the postcoital?" I ask.

"It's a simple procedure. A speculum is placed in the vagina, as it would be for a pap smear. A syringe without a needle is used to remove some mucus from the cervical opening. The speculum is then removed, and the cervical mucus is evaluated. The specimen is placed under a microscope to look for the presence or absence of swimming sperm. Does that sound good?" Then I nod. "Now, did you have just regular sex without lubrication?"

"Yeah, was I supposed to?"

"Yes, that's all." Then I got into a gown and lied on the examination table.

Then I placed my feet in the stirrups. Then I felt her put the speculum inside me, then I felt her collecting the cervical mucus. About five minutes later, she was thankfully done.

"Are you done?" I ask, confirming if she was done.

"Yes, I'm finished. You may get dressed now. I'll send this off to the lab and I should get the results in about five days."

"Okay, thanks." Then she nods.

"I'd like for your next appointment to be March 7th, don't have sex twenty-four hours before, don't ahve oral or any kind of sexual contact. I'll be doing the endometrial biopsy."

"Okay." I say, then she gets up and leaves. I walked to the front desk to make my appointment.

"March 7th" I say to the receptionist.

"How does noon sound?" Then I nod.

"Thanks." I say, then leave.

When I got home, Liam was on the phone and River was playing with his blocks.

"Yes thank you so much, yee there. THank you so much. Yes, mhm, bye." Then Liam hangs up and I walk closer to him.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Oh, just a director." Then I smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah, they want me to be in a commercial." He says.

"For what?"

"Hair products."

"You seemed excited." I say, then he laughs.

"That's because someone will be there for a new movie. If he likes what I do eh'll probably ask if I wanna be on the movie...but..."

"But what?" I ask.

"But the commercial is for like, four days."

"So?" I ask. "That's no biggy, when do you leave?"

"March 7th." He answers.
"Oh, that's my appointment for my endometrial biopsy."

"Do you need me to watch River?" Liam asks.

"No, it's fine. I'll have Noah watch him or something." Then he nods.

"Okay."

"I'm so happy for you." I say then kiss him.

"Why? It's just a commercial."

"No Liam. There's gonna be a movie director there, he might hire you." I say excitedly.

"Yeah, I guess." He agrees. "River missed you."

"I was only gone for like an hour and a half."

"Yeah but that seems like forever to a three year old." Then I laugh.

"Well, I'll just play with him then." Then I kneel down to him and kiss him.

"Mommy daddy is leaving." He says.

"It's only for a few days. We'll have fun."

"Okay." Then he continues to play with his blocks. I sit next to him, and Liam joins us. We started playing with River, and River seemed happy. I just wish I could give him the little sister or little brother he wants...