One

LA, USA
August 30th
Miley's POV

River is now two years old, and gonna have his third birthday this December. I couldn't believe he was almost three already. It seems like it was just yesterday Liam was helping me deliver him in the backseat of Liam's car, and now he's almost three. I'm almost twenty-eight, and Liam is almost thirty-one. River was sitting in the living room playing with toys while I was sitting on the couch. Liam was out with a few friends for lunch today.

"Hey." Liam says, coming into the house, then kisses me.

"Hey." I say back.

"Hey little man." Liam says to River, then kisses the top of River's head.

"Hi daddy!" River says excitedly.

"I think you're his favorite." I say to Liam.

"Nah, you're the one that gave birth to him." Then he sits by me on the couch.

"I've been thinking about something..."

"Uh oh." He says.

"Shut up, you aren't in trouble. Unless there is a reason you should be." I say, then raise an eyebrow at him.

"No, I didn't do anything." He says, then puts his hands up in the air defensively. Then River runs over to Liam and Liam picks him up, then puts River in between Liam and me. "What were you thinking?"

"Well...I know it's a little sooner than we probably want...but I think River needs a playmate." Then Liam smiles.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah." Then we kiss, and River puts his hands between our mouths and we pull away.

"Ew gross!" River shouts. Then Liam picks up River and tosses him gently in the air.

"See? He needs someone to play with." I say, making a point.

"What do you think, River?" Liam asks when he puts down River.

"What?" River asks.

"Do you want a little brother or sister?" Liam asks, then River's eyes light up and he gets off the couch and starts jumping up and down.

"Yes!" River says excitedly. "Please." Then he makes a pouty face at me. I lean down and kiss him, then look at Liam with a smile.

"Liam...I want another baby." Then he smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"Looks like you're getting a little brother or a sister little man." Liam says to River, then stands up and picks River up.

"I wanna little brother."

"River, it doesn't really work out like that. We'll get what we get." I say, then stand up and go to River who was still in Liam's arms.

"Why?" River asks.

"Well, when the baby is in my tummy we don't know if it's a boy or girl until later." I explain.

"Why?"

"Because the baby is in my tummy and we can't see in there to see if it is a boy or girl until the baby is bigger. Then we can see."

"So baby is in tummy?"

"Not yet." I say.

"Why?" River asks again, and I sigh.

"Because it isn't in there yet. The baby will get in there soon though."

"How?" Then my face turns red.

"Uh..."

"How mommy?"

"Daddy puts the baby inside mommy." Liam says, saving me.

"How?" River asks again.

"Well...um...why don't we talk about that tomorrow?" Liam asks then chuckles nervously. Then River nods, and Liam puts him down. Then River runs into his room.

"Nice save." I say to Liam when we hear River shut his door.

"Thanks. I was getting kinda nervous for a second."

"Yeah...I'm not really ready to have the sex talk with River just yet."

"Me either." Liam says.

"By the way, that'll be your job when he's older."

"What why me?"

"Because you're gonna talk to him about guy's bodies and sex, and I'm gonna talk to girls about girl bodies and sex. It's simple."

"What if we only have boys?"

"Well that just makes your job harder, huh?" I ask with a smile.

"Yeah, sure. You know what we haven't talked about?" He asks then I shake my head.

"No what?"

"How many kids do you want? We haven't really discussed it."

"I don't know...I kinda want a bigger family."

"Okay."

"Why? How many do you want?"

"A lot." Then we laugh.

"Okay, but I'm only having the first four at most then you're giving birth to the rest." I joke, tthen sigh.

"What?" Liam asks.

"Well...River is in his room...you want another baby...how about now?" Then he smiles, kisses me, then picks me up and carries me bridal style to our room.

When we got in the room, we shut the door and started to undress each other.

"What if he walks in?" Liam asks in between kisses.

"He's busy playing with toys, if he comes into the living room to look for us he'll get distracted by animals." Then we continue to kiss, and continue to take each other's clothes off.

When we were completely naked, Liam gently put me on our bed and started to make out with me. I moaned in between kissses, and he did the same. He kept kissing my lips, then moved to my breasts, then my stomach, then my pussy. My pussy was now throbbing and burning, wanting attention. I could feel it getting wetter and wetter, I moaned again. He started to lick my clit, then clitoral hood-- which made me moan even more. He then started to finger me, making the come hither motion with his index and middle finger inside me. He found my G-Spot, which made me moan longer and louder. He then resumed kissing and licking my wet pussy. Then we switched positions, and I grabbed his rock hard cock and started to make him moan now. I then bent down and started to suck his cock, then moaned which made a vibration onto his cock-- making it even more pleasurable for him. Then I kept sucking, and I tasted his pre-cum. I stopped and sat back up, then he made me lie on my back. I spread my legs and he started to pump in and out, in and out. I moaned again, then he moned. We kept in rythm, going in and out, and moaning at the same time even. I could feel myself getting closer to cumming, and we went a little faster. I was moaning a lot now, and so was Liam. I was almost there when I heard something, much like a door.

"Ahh!" River screams.