Chapter Fifty

Chapter Fifty

I can literally feel her fakeness rolling off her. Yes, I know fakeness isn't a word but it seems so appropriate that I'm gonna stick with it. If you hate it, then leave. Not my loss. They see me rolling' they hating. That has never me so accurate until right now.

But I guess I'm going to have to be nice to this chick because god knows, oh oops. Not god, gawd. Anyway, I'm going to have be nice to this girl because who knows what she's capable of. I've read enough fan fictions to know that when one of the boys gets a new girlfriend and there is a girl already in the house, the girlfriend of the the boy always tries to frame her for something she didn't do and then act all innocent and stuff.

Yeah, I had way to much time on my hands didn't I.

"Hi Stacey," I say as politely as I can, "It's nice to meet you too."

"I'm so glad you're back. The boys were so sad while you were kidnapped. It's nice to see them all happy again," she sighs as she wraps and arm around Louis' neck.

I feel my hands start to shake, my grip tightening on my crutches, "Oh. You're a fan, yeah?"

"Oh of course! How could I not be? These boys are so talented!"

"That they are," I mumble as I look down at the floor, "Listen Stacey. It was nice to meet you but I'm just going to head down stairs and, I don't know, watch a movie."

"Of course! You don't have to tell me."

"Thanks."

I let out a small sigh as I walk slowly towards the kitchen which is where the stairs to the basement is. As I move around the corner, I swear I heard her say, "There is something seriously wrong with that girl."

Holding back the hot tears that threaten to fall, I finally make it to the bottom of the stair case. My eyes instantly spot the large couch where I fall, curling my legs up to my chest. I try not to let the tears fall but that doesn't mean my chest doesn't shake with the sobs that are trying to escape.

Finally giving in to the torture, I feel a huge chasm open up inside of me, leaving me feeling raw and defenseless.Loud sobs escape my mouth as I try to hold back the howls making their way up my throat. Who would have thought that seeing Louis with another girl could hurt me this much.

And she's not even with him because she likes him. It wouldn't make me feel better knowing that she actually liked him back but it hurts more knowing that she is just using him for his fame and money. It's like, I could prevent this. Stop him from feeling the heart break that I am feeling right now but he wouldn't believe me. He would never believe me.

My already raw throat feels stripped bare from the all the crying and wailing. As much as I try to hold it in, I think I have been strong for too long. I've been strong for far too long and now that I've finally been pushed over the edge, sending my emotions into an uncontrollable torrent.

I knew that holding on and being strong for far too long wasn't healthy, yet I did it anyway. I held onto the rope even when it burnt my hands. I held on even when it stripped me bare. I held on even when the blood was running down my arm. I held on even when the bone started to show.

It was only when the rope snapped that I had to let go. It was only when the frayed ends that grew weaker and weaker everyday, fell apart that I knew I had to let go. That I had to move on and let my hand heal. That I needed help instead of leaving it bottled up inside me like I did.

But these things, learning when to let go, you can't just be taught. You have to live through it. You have to experience it before you can fully understand the damage that it causes. You can't just wake up one morning and think you know how dangerous it can be because you can't. Unless you go on that journey, you won't be able to one hundred percent understand it.

"Oh Mimi."

I feel my heart stop at hearing the voice, right before it starts again, realising that it's not who I thought it was. I pull my knees closer to my chest as the hot tears run down my face, leaving a salty taste in my mouth as the fall onto my lips.

"Don't cry Mimi. Louis isn't worth crying over."

As much as I want to reply and tell them that I know, I know that will be a lie. If I knew then I wouldn't be lying here crying. If I knew I wouldn't be feeling heartbroken over the fact that he is with another girl. If I knew, I wouldn't have to worry about my voice breaking as I speak due to the constant flow of tears that move down my cheeks.

As much as my mind screams out to me that I shouldn't be crying over a boy. My heart tells me something completely different. That's why I want to tell them that I know even though it's obviously a lie. Because the logical part of me does know but the emotional part, the part of me that has finally been able to take control, doesn't know that.

"Mimi,please."

"I hate this!" I scream into the soft pillow of the couch, "I hate that I can't remember anything. I hate that I'm pathetically lying here crying over a guy being with another girl. I hate that she is going to act all sweet an innocent but then she's going to try and frame me so you all hate me. I just hate it all!"

"No Mimi, don't say that."

"It's not like anyone wants me here anyway so why stay? No one cares."

"What do you mean? Of course we care."

I let out another sob at the thought, "Don't lie. It's not like any of you would care if I jumped off a building or stepped in front of a car. None of you would try and stop me."

Poor Mimi. She's so heartbroken and so sad and so broken.

:(

It breaks my heart.

...That moment when Wattpad decides to tell you to pick a language to write in so it can save your work, even though you have already set it on English when you started the book.

That is exactly what happened to me. I started writing and it wouldn't save my work because apparently I hadn't picked a language to write in. Yeah...

So guys, on my other account xTannaJx I started a new book. If you guys could maybe go and check that out, that would be totally awesome. 

It's called 'Collection of Short Stories'.

It's basically just going to be a bunch of short stories that I come up with. The one I posted today is only like 450 words long so yeah. They won't be super long but there will be a whole bunch of different genres in there. 

If you are really into detailed descriptions, then that would probably a good book for you to check out. A lot of the content in that will have more detailed writing and stuff. It will be a lot more in depth and stuff if that makes sense.

Here's the link guys:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/64858611-collection-of-short-stories

QOTC: What's your favourite made up word that you have made?

I don't really have one so yeah.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo