Chapter Twenty Five

Chapter Twenty Five

*Louis' P.O.V*

One week.

It's been one whole entire week since we found Mimi's things dumped next to our car in the parking lot. One whole week of utter torture. One whole week of pure torment and sleepless nights.

Not only has it taken its toll on me and the boys, it's taken its toll on Paul. I think it's because he never really knew what Mimi meant to me and the boys but seeing us cry and me yell at Harry, my best mate, made him realise how bad it has been.

The police haven't found anything.

The detective rang and said there was nothing on the clothes that they could use to track her down. I didn't think I could hurt more than I already am but, alas, I was wrong. I feel like I'm dying inside.

I feel like I'm slowly being ripped apart from the inside out but instead of killing me, I'm left alive. I'm left as a walking, talking, empty shell that is literally dying without anyone knowing. Harsh, I know, but that's what it feels like.

The boys and I haven't left the house since that day but today we are going to have to because Simon, freaking stupid Simon, booked us in for another interview. YAY! Note my sarcasm.

When we got home, the first thing I did was ring Simon and tell, well demanded really, that there were to be no more interviews. He agreed but I think he meant he would agree to it for a week. Only because, we are going to another interview today.

I'm not going to lie, when Paul told us, all I wanted to do was go find Simon and shove him off a cliff. Not even joking right now. And what made it worse was the fact that I wasn't allowed to skip it, I had to go. So that made everything ten million times worse.

After I found out, I walked up to grab my phone and as I was dialing Simon, all the boys and Paul, came running into my room, snagging the phone out of my hands and swiftly ending the call. Apparently, they didn't want me doing something I would regret.

"Louis, mate. You are not ringing Simon. There is nothing you can do about it so just build a bridge and get over it," Liam sighs.

"No! I specifically told him no more interviews! He agreed and now he's sending us off to another one! I can't believe him!"

"Lou, calm down. It's just an interview."

"It's not just an interview!" I exclaim, "It's worse. Every interview, we say not to bring her up but they always do and it always ends with me in tears, walking off set! It's stupid and it hurts!"

"Lou..."

"No! You guys don't understand. I just want her back!"

And that is when I burst into sobs, falling onto my knees.

There was nothing I could do to stop the tears. I try to be strong around the boys, even though they do know that I'm dying on the inside, but I couldn't hold them back anymore. I'm done being strong. I'm just done.

I knew there was going to be a point in time when I couldn't hold on anymore. A point when I couldn't be strong. But I thought it was going to be a lot sooner. I honestly thought that I would have broken months ago. I don't know how I held on so long. Maybe I've been holding on for her.

I think it's my love for her that's helped me stay strong for this long but I guess after the finding her clothes in the parking lot, I snapped in half. I guess it's because I honestly don't know if she's alive anymore. After finding her clothes in that state, I've been expecting worse. I've been way less positive since then.

"Lou, you ready?"

I look up to see Niall in the doorway. I look down at my hands, ignoring his words. Am I ready? No way. I am definitely not ready. I will never be ready for this. I hate going to interviews. They don't understand the words 'private life'. No one does. They just pry into out lives, not caring if we end up in tears. It's very unfair.

"Louis. Come on, we have to go. I know you don't want too, I don't want to either. But we have too," he says calmly as he sits down on the bed next to me.

"We wouldn't have too if Simon listened to us," I hiss.

"Louis, listen. I do know your hurt, very hurt, and very upset. Yes, I know that you are annoyed at Simon for putting together this interview when you distinctively asked him not too, but there is nothing we can do Lou. We have too."

"Whatever, let's go," I sigh as I stand up.

I walk out of my room and downstairs where I see the boys standing by the door, waiting for me and Niall. Once they see me, they send me a sad smile, probably saying 'sorry' for the interview and how I'm basically being forced to do it.

I stroll past them, pulling the font door open and going outside, "Louis."

I turn around to see Harry right behind me, holding a jacket out. Trust Harry to be looking out for me. Ever since the day she was taken, Harry has been looking out for me like I'm his own kid. He makes sure I've eaten, makes sure I've had a shower, makes sure I'm getting a little bit of sleep.

"Thanks Haz," I smile slightly.

"Your welcome Boo."

I pull the jacket on as I walk towards the car. I almost fall on my face when I see another black blanket on the ground near our car. Instead of calling out for the boys, I sprint towards it, a weird energy coursing through my veins.

I fall to the floor right next to the blanket, watching it carefully but not trusting my eyes. I can't be sure if the blanket is moving or not. I think my brain is playing tricks, giving me false hope, that it could be her.

"Louis! What's that?"

My hands are hovering over the blanket, shaking like crazy. I take a deep breathe as I grab the greasy blanket in my hands, trying to ignore the blood that is invading my nostrils. I use my shaky hands to take the blanket off the tiny lump covered by it.

"It's..."

"Lou?"

A small sob escapes my mouth as I see the pale skin and blonde hair, "It's Mimi."

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

MIMI'S BACK! BACK AGAIN! MIMI'S BACK! BACK AGAIN!

This is like the best chapter cause she's back! YAY!

I don't know what else to say cause I'm just pumped!

QOTC: How are you feeling right now?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo