Chapter Two

Chapter Two

My Princess.

It's been four days without you Mimi. Four of the longest days of my life. These four days without you have been brutal. I don't know how I'm coping. If I'm being completely honest, nothing can cheer me up anymore. The only things that makes me smile, even just a little bit, is seeing a picture of you.

I just, I can't cope anymore Mimi. Waking up and not seeing you there next to me every morning is the most heartbreaking thing. I hate getting out of bed and not seeing you in the kitchen eating breakfast or watching telly.

I decided to start writing these letters because I need some way to write my emotions down. Even if you never see them, I'm going to write them anyway. I need to write down my emotions. I need someone to know the truth about how I feel.

I can't live without you princess. Please, come home soon.

I love you so much,

Louis xoxo

So here is the second chapter guys.

If you are new and just found this book, I would suggest going over to my profile and reading the first book, well, first. It will make soooooo much more sense if you do that. I'll also put the link here too guys so yeah.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/42173345-wrong-number-l-t-1d

I didn't do an authors note last chapter cause I forgot and couldn't be bothered to change it.

This is the last chapter for today everyone. There will be more tomorrow, I promise. Pinky promise. I'm excited but scared to be starting In Touch. I hope you guys like it just as much as you like Wrong Number.

Let's aim high guys!

We are aiming for #1!

Now, we can't forget tradition can we... So here is the Question of the Chapter.

QOTC: What do you think Louis is thinking as he writes these letters?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo