Chapter Fifty Three

Chapter Fifty Three

"Oh my gosh! Harry you look...amazing!" Liam exclaims through his fit of laughter.

I'm not going to lie, I'm having a hard time holding back my own giggles. Harry with makeup and his hair done was funny enough but seeing him in that dress, it just made my day. It just made this whole situation a hell of a lot funnier. I'm not even joking.

We all watch as Harry pouts, putting his hands on his hips. Honestly, it doesn't help him. It just makes him look more feminine. With the pouty lips and the 'I'm better than you so don't talk to me' stance. It just makes him look more like a girl with the attitude to go with it.

"Harry, I have to get a photo!" Niall snorts while he pulls out his phone.

"No!"

"Harry," I say in a warning tone, "Don't make me have gone to all this effort for nothing."

I watch Harry sigh in defeat, as he looks at Niall's camera, "Strike a pose!"

Harry hesitates for a second before he pops one hip and places his arm behind his head, pulling out the sexy smolder that a lot of models seem to have. And that's all it takes before the need to laugh is finally to much. I feel my resolve crack before the sound comes rushing out of me, tears immediately coming to my eyes.

"This isn't funny!" Harry exclaims while he walks over to us.

I look over at Niall who is busy tapping away at his phone, probably posting on some social media site, "Yeah it is Haz."

"I agree with Nialler Harry," Liam laughs, wiping some tears from his eyes.

"You guys are so mean!"

"What? Why didn't you guys tell me!" 

All of our heads turn towards the door to my bedroom a few moments before Louis comes running into the room, stopping short when he sees Harry. It only takes him a moment before he bursts out laughing as well, his arms moving to wrap around his stomach as he clutches his sides.

"Oh Harriett. You're beautiful!"

"Louis!" Harry hisses, his anger finally becoming to much.

"The red lipstick, it really suits you," Louis teases as he walks towards him, running his hands along Harry's face.

Harry bats Lou's hands away before marching back into the closet to get into his normal clothes. Not that that will help. He will still have the makeup and the hair. And I know for a fact that unless he washes his hair, it's not going back to how it was anytime soon.

"Louis!" we hear Stacey screech as she walks down the hall.

Oh here we go. She's probably going to come in here and complain about how we took him away from her and how we're all immature and stupid. Oh and don't forget, she'll probably say something about how I did his makeup. I bet you. I bet you she will.

"What's wrong love?" Louis coos as she comes into the room, her already orange face turning red.

"Why did you just run off like that?"

"Because Harry was dressed up like a girl. I had to see it."

"You are so immature!" she huffs as she crosses her arms.

Told you. I knew that she would. I knew she would call us immature. She acts as though she is so much more knowledgeable and so much more mature then us but in reality, we all know that's not true. In all honesty, I think she is more immature than us, the way she's acting right now. 

"Oh come on Stace. It was funny," Louis says to her.

We all watch as Stacey sends the biggest glare in Louis' direction, causing him to take a step back and look at the ground. In that instant, I honestly feel bad for him. It's like all the heartbreak disappears and the only thing I feel for him is pity and worry.

Pity over the fact that he chose some fake girl who takes control over him, even though he obviously likes her. And the worry, well the worry is about something completely different. What I'm worried about is what she could do to him.

She could absolutely change his personality, turn him into someone he's not. She could turn him against us all, making him think that we are all trying to sabotage his relationship which in turn makes him hate us. Or she could break his heart. If she left him, I'm pretty sure it would break him.

And I honestly don't want to see that.

I don't want to be there to pick up the broken pieces because I'm honestly not good at dealing with heartbroken people. I can't even deal with myself. I know that the boys would be there to help pick up the broken pieces of his heart but it would still be very difficult.

I can tell now that Stacey is the type of girl who gets close to you. She draws you in, flirts with you. She acts like the good guys until she has you wrapped around her little finger. And then she ruins it all. She ruins everything good in the world for you.

She takes away your trust of your friends, making you turn on them. She makes you see the world from her perspective, black and red. Hatred along every curve of the earth. After she changes your point of views and how you feel about everyone else, then she leaves.

She just unties the knot that is keeping that string wrapped around her finger. Then she watches and laughs as you fall helplessly to the ground until you make contact with the real world, everything cracking and splintering. She leaves you broken and alone with no one to help you.

"Oh my god!"

My head snaps around to see Stacey, her mouth open wide with disgust written all over her face, "What?"

"Who the hell did Harry's makeup?"

"Ummm, that would be me," I say hesitantly.

"It looks awful. That's not how you do it all! God, go jump out the window why don't you, so I can fix this mess that is Harry's face."

I really really really really hate Stacey. She is just getting on my nerves. 

Poor Mimi. Poor Louis. Poor Liam. Poor Harry. Poor Niall.

Actually. I don't feel so bad for Louis, I mean. He was the one that decided he needed a new girlfriend. Just saying Lou.

But I feel bad for the rest of them, having to put up with Stacey and her mood swings.

:(

I have started getting a little bit ahead! YAY! That means I can usually come home, write and authors note and press update. How exciting!

QOTC: Do you prefer skinny jeans or regular jeans?

I am skinny jeans all the way! They are my life!

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo