Chapter Nine

Chapter Nine

Hey Princess.

I remember, one night when you were asleep next to me, I was lying there awake, just thinking. All of a sudden, you rolled over and snuggled up next to me. You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. I wrapped my arm around you and pulled you closer. You smelt so good. I was lost in thought, thinking about how lucky I am to have you, when you said my name.

I thought that you'd woken up but you hadn't. You had a small smile on your face but you were still sound asleep. This was before you forgave me for what I did. That's how I knew that no matter what you said, you still loved me and that you would forgive. I just didn't know when you would forgive me.

It's day 25 Mimi. 25 long days without you love. I can't wait until I can stay awake, thinking about you but instead of thinking about this memory, it will actually happen. You'll roll over and snuggle up next to me and I'll wrap my arms around you before falling asleep.

I can't live without you princess. Please come home soon.

I love you sweetheart,

Louis xoxo

This chapter is soooo sad. *sigh* why do I make some of my stories so sad?

This book is doing pretty good. Considering the amount of chapters it has, I'm really happy with it. Thank you guys for reading :)

QOTC: Would you rather date Josh Hutcherson or Liam Hemsworth?

I would date Josh because, well, he's pretty easy on the eyes isn't he. And besides, he isn't with Miley Cyrus or whatever is going on between Liam and her.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo