Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Hey there love.

It's Harry if you're wondering. Why would you be wondering, I don't know actually. I should probably stop rambling. I guess when I'm up I like to ramble a lot, it takes my mind off the problem at hand.

Oh Mimi. Where do I start? These past 83 days have been absolute torture. Not knowing where you are is taking its toll on all of us. It's really getting to our heads. It's definitely taken Lou down hard though.

I hate seeing my best mate like this. He barely eats. He barely sleeps. He cries all the time. We have to yell his name about three times for him to hear us and reply, and he's in the same room.

I've never seen him so broken Mimi. It's terrible. And I know that the only way he will ever get better is when he can hold you in his arms and it not be a dream. That's all any of us really want to be honest. For you to be standing in front of us and not be a dream.

I can't wait until we find you Mimi. I miss you so much.

All the love, and more,

H xoxo

So guys, I just learnt that last chapter was exactly the same as the chapter before it. I've fixed that so if you guys haven't read the new version, just go back a chapter and check it out :)

Alright, let's get down to business...

TO DEFEAT THE HUNS!

Lol sorry I had too.

Anyway, Disney moment over. So guys, I have another account here on Wattpad that I have decided to use to write fan fictions for other people that isn't 1D or 5SOS. If you guys would pretty please go over and check that out, maybe follow me, that would be awesome! It's:

@xTannaJx

Thanks to the guys who do go over. In a few days I will hopefully have my first book up on there. Hopefully being the key word there. I'm not 100% sure if I will have time but I will definitely try to get one up. 

QOTC: Who is watching the show on the T.V 'I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here'?

I am and I have been looking forward to it since last years show of it. It's really funny and suggest that any Aussies check that out. It's pretty awesome.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo