Chapter Twenty

Chapter Twenty

Hiya princess.

It's been four months.

FOUR WHOLE MONTHS!

That's 121 days Mim.

121 DAYS!

I can't believe it's been four months since you've been gone.

We released infinity today. The fans love it. We decided that today was the best day to release it since it marks the four month mark since you were taken. I think the fans already know that it's about you. There have been heaps of tweets about it maybe being about you.

I miss you so much princess. I think the police have given up. Every day I ring the police and ask them if there is anything new but they always tell me I shouldn't ring. If there was something new, they would ring me right away.

But I think it's another way of telling me to give up.

But I'm not giving up on you. I'm never going to give up on you. I am going to do everything in my power to find you and bring you home safely. I would walk to the ends of the earth if it meant that I could bring you home with me.

I just need to hold you in my arms again princess. I don't know what else to do. I think I'm going to stop writing these letters. This is the last one now princess. They aren't helping. They are actually starting to make things worse. I always cry when I'm alone and I'm always alone when I write these letters. So I think this is going to be the last one.

Please, come home to me princess.

I love you so so so very much,

Lou xoxo

Wow guys. It feels like only yesterday I started In Touch and now we are at the last letter. It's gone by so quick. I think it's only been a week. How insane is that!?!

So tomorrow I will be updating the first real chapter. Who else is excited for that?

I know I am. I'm really excited to hear what you guys think and if you cried...LOL

QOTC: Would you rather have 1 billion dollars or have 10,000 dollars go to 100,000 starving African children?

I would have the money go to the kids because, well it's the right thing to do. As much as I would love heaps of money, I'm okay right now. But there are millions of people out there starving so I would have the money go to them.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo