Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Hey princess.

So we've been working on our latest album while you've been gone. I've been trying to help but it's not really working. Most of the stuff I come up with is either depressing or just plain stupid. The boys are finding it hard too but no where near as hard as I am.

It's been 37 days Mimi. It's like this endless horrible nightmare. I wake up and you aren't there. I see the boys and we all comment on how terrible we look because of the lack of sleep. We sit down and ring the police, asking if they have any new leads. Find out there are none. Work on the album. Go to an interview 3/7 days a week. Come home and go to my room. Write the letter. Cry. Have something small to eat. Shower. Sleep. Repeat.

It sucks. I've also been looking for a new place to stay. The boys and I agree that we need a new place to stay. This place just reminds us too much of you. I remember all our memories. I play them in my head every night. It's just I can't stand being here any more Mim.

I just want you back princess.

I love you,

Louis xoxo 

Hey guys.

So I have come to the conclusion that instead of making this 40 chapters with letters, I am going to make it 20. So after chapter 20, the real fun begins! YAY!

I've actually already written chapter 21 and it's heart breaking. It's so sad. Sadly, I think some of you guys will cry.

So ummm, I've been wondering. Can you guys maybe go and check out my other book, Direct Message. Now that Wrong Number is finished, I'm focusing on that a little bit more. So maybe, with your help we could get it to #1.

QOTC: Have any of you read Direct Message before?

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo