Epilogue

Epilogue

"You will do great babe, don't be so nervous," I laugh as Louis paces back and forth in the dressing room.

"But it's our first concert back after going on break."

I let out another laugh before standing up and walking over to him, putting my hands on his shoulders, "That's my point Lou. You performed on stage for five years and now you think that just because you wen't on break for two years means that you are going to stuff up?"

"Yes!" he exclaims.

Trust Louis to be worried about the little things.

"Listen to me Louis. You will do great. I know you will. You want to know how I know that? Because every time I look at you I see the man I love with all my heart but I also see my idol. The man that I looked up for five years. The man that saved me in one of the toughest times of my life. And I know that there are thousands of girls out there that feel exactly the same way. So that is how I know that you will do great on stage Lou."

Louis continues to stare at me for a few moments before he presses his lips against mine, butterflies erupting in my stomach. Despite the fact that we've been together for two years, I still get butterflies in my stomach when he kisses me. Fire still erupts on my skin at his touch. My feelings for him have not gone away at all.

Even through the time when I couldn't remember about my feelings for him, they were still there. They may not have been as strong at the beginning but as time went on, they grew until I finally got my memories back and then everything went back to the way it was.

Louis and I were officially back together, after like an hour of me convincing him that I remembered and he finally asked me out. Let's just say, the rest of the boys cheered when I said yes. But then stuff got real. There was a lot of crying, a lot of screaming, all on my behalf might I add, as I explained to the boys who kidnapped me.

Let's just say, my mother is now officially behind bars for a very long time.

"You always know exactly what to say. That's one of the things I love about you," Louis mumbles before he presses his lips against my forehead.

"Yeah well, you were a bit of a mess so I needed to say something."

"Five minutes 'till show time!" some guy yells as he runs past the dressing room.

"Come on my princess, it's show time," Louis shouts before grabbing my hand and running towards the door, grabbing is jacket on the way past.

"Lou! Calm down! I'm wearing heels! Stop!"

I let out a laugh as Louis stops before turning around and picking me up bridal style. I wrap my arms around his neck as he takes off down the hall, taking a few turns before he is finally behind the stage, walking up to the other boys.

"Mimi! Lou!"

"Hi boys," I yell excitedly as I jump out of Louis arms.

"What took you so long?"

"Mr 'I'm so nervous I can't go on stage' over here needed a pep talk," I laugh.

"Hey!"

I let out a laugh before joining in on the conversation with the other boys while Louis gets his microphone. I'm not going to lie, I'm super excited to watch the boys concert. Listening to them practice has been the best thing ever, besides meeting Louis and the boys.

"Show time! Places everyone."

"See ya Mim. Have fun!" the three other boys yell to me before walking off.

"By boys! Break a leg!"

"You excited babe?" Louis murmurs in my ear as he spins me around to face him.

"You bet ya. I'm pumped. How about you?"

"Nervous, but pumped at the same time. I love you princess, I'll see you later," he mumbles before pressing as quick kiss to my lips and walking towards the stage.

These past two years with Louis have literally flown by. I swear it was only yesterday that we actually met and now, we've suddenly been dating for two years. Louis has been the perfect boy friend, despite a few of our arguments which were usually over stupid things.

The random dates, the random love notes in my stuff. I never would have pegged Louis to be that sort of guy but hey, I'm not complaining. But after the whole argument about why he even dated Stacey, which was not a conversation you would ever want to hear, everything finally fell into place.

Before I know it, the concert is almost over and I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty upset about it.

"So, as you guys know, us boys have a lovely new friend. Her name is Mimi. You have probably all heard about her mainly because of what happened two years ago but that is in the past. Now, we really want you all to meet her because she's such an amazing girl. Guys, meet Mimi!"

Suddenly I'm pushed towards the stage and a microphone is shoved in my hands. Why do I have to do this? I did not agree to this. Not in the slightest. Instead of walking towards the stage, I just stand in the wings, frozen to the spot.

"Oh come on Mim! Don' be shy!" Niall yells as he runs towards me before scooping me up in his arms and carrying me on stage.

"I did not agree to this! Put my down you annoying little Irish leprechaun!" I yell as I squirm in his arms, shocked when the audience laughs, "The mics on isn't it?"

I look over at Louis who shrugs his shoulders, "Soz princess."

A chorus of awwwww's erupts in through the crowd, causing my cheeks to heat up. As Niall puts me on the ground, I cross my arms over my chest, glaring at Louis who gulps before walking towards me.

"So Mimi, I have something I have to ask you. It's pretty important."

"Go ahead Lou," I laugh.

As he comes to stand in front of me, I feel my heart start to race in my chest, "Mimi, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I still remember the day I sent that text, thinking I was messaging Michael, only to receive a message from you. Even though we have been through hell and back together, the fight when I didn't tell you who I was, me staying away from you because of Li being overprotective, you being kidnapped to you forgetting everything, it has all been worth it. Every single minute with you has been worth it. You are my world and I love you so very much."

I watch him, my eyes bugging out of my head as he kneels down on one knee, pulling something out of his pocket and opening it up, "Mimi, will you do me the amazing honours and marry me?"

As I stare at him, I see every memory, every touch, every kiss, that has been shared between us, flash before my eyes and I know that I will not be able to live without him. He is my rock. He is my everything and if I ever lost him, I would not be able to live.

"Yes."