Chapter Twenty Seven

*Louis' P.O.V*

"Hi Mimi. Oh god, I've missed you so much. You have no idea."

I squeeze her hand in my own, being as gentle as I can with her frail body, taking in the feel of her skin against my own. Although it is covered in cuts and scrapes, her skin is still silky soft, like it had been when I first met her and got to feel her skin under my own.

"I can't wait to feel you squeeze my hand back Mimi. I just, can't wait for you to open your eyes. I can't wait to be able to look you in the eye and tell you that I love you. These four months have been brutal without you. Everyday just seemed to blend together. Everyday I wished for you to come back but you never did."

It's true. Every single day, before I went to sleep, I would lay there and wish for her to come back to us when I wake up or for it to just be some horrible dream. But obviously, no amount of wishing would take this nightmare away. No amount of wishing brought her back.

"I honestly don't know how I survived these past four months sweetheart. The boys and I have been through hell and back but I can tell it is nothing compared to what you've been through. I honestly wish I knew what happened to you even though I know that I would probably go and try and kill the person who did this to you."

Yes, I know I would go to jail for a very long time if I murdered the person who did this too her but what else am I supposed to say? 'Oh if I found out who did this, I would skip to their house and give them a box of chocolates'? No. Obviously not. That would be stupid.

Wow. The moment I get Mimi back, my sense of humour comes back with it! Yay! The fans have noticed that too. They had a huge Twitter conversation about how, since Mimi has been gone, I haven't has a sense of humour. Apparently it was a terrible terrible thing according to the hashtags.

"I'm honestly so relieved that you're back Mimi. Just being able to see you, it relaxes me straight away. This whole time I've just been so stressed and, well, being made to do interviews when all they want to talk about is you, doesn't help very much."

For some reason, I just keep babbling on. It's like I can't keep my mouth shut. It's like I need to just keep talking because I feel like if I stop, she is just going to disappear. Also the fact that I need to tell her everything that's happened in the past four months that she's been gone.

I guess I just feel obliged to let her into my life for the four months. I mean, she's been missing for that long so I may as well tell her about it. Imagine if someone like Harry had died or something like that. Even though she isn't awake, I still feel like she should know.

"I know that most of the stuff I'm saying is rubbish and of absolute no use but I just need to talk. Talking just makes me feel better. When I found you lying there I was just so overwhelmed with so many emotions that I couldn't even comprehend that you were actually in front of me. I couldn't tell whether it was real life or just a dream. Everything just felt hazy and I don't know. It was such a weird feeling, to feel detached from reality like that."

Just seeing her covered in her blood and bruises just made me want to believe that it was a dream. It didn't matter that she was back, I just didn't want to think that she was going to come back to us in the state that she did. I knew when she came back that she might be a bit roughed up but not like this.

No where near as bad as this.

When the guy was calling out directions in the back of the ambulance, my heart was in my mouth the whole time. I couldn't understand half of the stuff they were saying but I knew it couldn't be good, especially when they had to put a breathing tube in her mouth.

Also the fact that when we got to the hospital, I was shoved out of the way as they ran her down the hall, shouting at each other as they puffed air into her lungs. I ran after them as they raced down the hall but when I tried to get in the elevator with them, I was pushed back and told that I wasn't allowed anywhere near the emergency room.

That freaked me out ten times more than I already was. I knew that the emergency room was only for emergency situations. The boys didn't have any clue how bad it was, because I didn't tell them, but I did. It knew it was bad and I knew that it wasn't going to be good.

"I guess I just missed you so much Mimi. You have absolutely no idea how much I've missed you. It made me realise how much I really do love you and that I can't live without you. You are my world sweetheart. A life without you is a life without sleep or food. It just can't be healthy. I love you Mimi. I love you with my whole heart and soul sweetheart."

As I finish my little speech, I hear a strange noise coming from the machines. Scared that I might have touched a wire, I carefully place her hand back on her bed and move away, my heart breaking as I do. I let out a deep breathe as the sound stops but after a few seconds, another sound vibrates through the room.

I look up just in time to feel my own heart stop as the steady beeping of the monitor falls into a flat line.

............

I don't know what else to say to be honest. It's not something I want to talk about honestly, this ending. I know you guys aren't going to like me for this but it just had to be done.

So how are you guys feeling about this ending for the chapter? You hate me yet?

Sorry that this is up so late again guys. I had my swimming carnival today and yeah. But I have tomorrow off so it will be up earlier and I can get ahead in my writing, so YAY!

QOTC: At a movie theater, which arm rest do you think is yours?

I would probably say the right, unless you're on the end on the left, then you have both. But honestly, I think that the right side arm rest is yours. So yeah.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo