Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Nineteen

Hey there Mimi.

So, I probably should have written this ages ago, I just didn't know what to say. What to write. It's hard to write something like this when all you want to do is break down in tears.

You're my best friend Mimi and being away from you for 112 days and not knowing where you are, if you're okay, if you're even alive, it's driving me insane.

I just want you back here with us. I want to be able to get up in the morning and see you in the kitchen, kissing Lou and thinking none of us are there to see you. Even though it would be an awkward situation, I would rather that times a million, then to have to go through this.

Poor Lou. Nothing we do will cheer him up. He can't even look at a picture of you without breaking down in tears. The fans are trying to help but even they can tell it isn't working. They're taking it hard too. That hate seeing us all like this.

Heart broken.

We just want you back Mimi.

I love you heaps bestie,

Nialler xoxo

Breaks my heart every time, ngl.

I feel like I'm running out of things to say only because nothing that exciting has happened to be honest.

So yeah, these authors notes are pretty short aren't they. Sorry.

QOTC: Would you rather know the date of your death or the cause of your death? Your death cannot be avoided either way.

I would probably prefer to know the cause. That way I don't have to spend my last couple of days worrying about it.

ILYSM!

SWAG ON!

~ TJ xoxoxoxo