Chapter 15 Heartbreakers VS Troublemakers

Louis' POV

"Draw a name." Zayn handed me a hat. I picked out a piece of paper slowly and unrolled it.

"What team?" Harry asked.

"A!" I exclaimed. Harry cheered and we did a chest bump. I handed Niall the hat.

Niall got his paper. "B!"

"Alright that means Nikki's on your team." Liam pointed at me and Harry.

"Whose team? Nikki came down the stairs. She had changed into a sporty outfit and had a game face on.

"It's you, Harry, and Louis vs me, Zayn and Liam." Niall blinked with a smile.

"Cool!" Nikki came over to me and Harry and high fived us.

We all headed outside and we split off in our tems. Each side made a makeshift goal.

"What's our team name?" Nikki asked.

"You pick." Harry smiled at her.

"The Heartbreakers!" Nikki cheered.

"No, that sound evil." I argued. "We need something powerful."

"Heartbreak is powerful, Louis." Nikki argued back and crossed her arms. "It's not something you mess with."

"She has a point." Harry came to Nikki's defense. "I agree with her."

I sighed. It was logical. "Fine."

"Yo, losers!" Nikki called to the other side. "We are called the Heartbreakers! K?"

"That's interesting 'cause we are the Troublemakers!" Zayn called back.

That's funny. The Heartbreakers vs the Troublemakers. It kind of made sense. Harry and Nikki were definatly heartbreakers, well actually heart throbs. And Zayn and Niall were Troublemakers, or at least got caught up in trouble. Me and Liam really needed to switch roles, but I guess i was a "heartbreaker" now.

"Send your team captain!" Nial called as he stepped forward. He must be the team captain.

"Harry!" Me and Nikki exclaimed at the same time. We shoved him forward and he cheerfully walked up to Niall. While they flipped a coin to determine who got the ball first, Nikki turned on some music.

"Heads!" Harry called. The coin landed on heads as it crashed to the ground.

"Yes!" We cheered.

Niall frowned and picked up the coin.

"That's right Niall." Harry winked. "I always win. Everything." There was an edge to his voice as he said it and Niall narrowed his eyes into a glare. Something told me this wasn't jus about the coin toss.

"Let's do this!" Nikki called.

"No goalies." Liam shouted the rules. "And no physical fighting!"

"Let's roll." I walked over to near our goal. "Harry, you watch the goal. Nikki and I will be offense."

"Okay." Harry blinked and walked over to the goal.

"Louis." Nikki whispered and I turned to look at her.

"I have a plan." She bit her tounge with a grin.

"Let's hear it." I smiled down at her. I was planning to use some trickery myself.

Nikki looked around make sure no one else was watching before pulling out some ketchup packets. There were about ten. She gave me five. I stuffed them in my pocket.

"If either of us gets hit, spread it over where you get hit." Nikki blinked. "Then the one who isn't hit will get the ball and score."

"Got it." I nodded.

"Any day now!" Zayn called.

We both nodded at each other before walking up to our places. Nikki put her feet next to the ball and looked at me. I nodded and she took off, dribbling the football between her sneakers. She looked for an opening as Niall advanced towards her. I got clear of Zayn who was on top of me and she passed it to me. I recieved it and ran towards Liam who was guarding his goal. As I got closer he ran towards me. Our feet both hit the ball at the same time and it went staright up and came back down between Niall's feet.

Niall ran down the field, Nikki sprinting after him.

"Harry!" She called. "Advance towards him!"

Harry nodded and walked slowy towards Niall. Nikki ran faster and passed Niall. Boy that girl could run fast. She ran all the way to Harry and turned around and ran beside him. They both ran at a confused Niall. I realized they were forcing Niall to go backwards. So I jumped in front of Zayn just as Niall passed tthe ball to him. The ball was back to me and I ran down the field with Zayn shoving me.

"Stop!" I growled as I stumbled and shoved him back.

"No!" Zayn laughed.

I gave him one hard shove and he fell over. I laughed and looked at Liam who was sprinting at me. I swereved past him and shot the ball. It went into the goal.

"Yeah!" I heard Harry and Nikki cheer.

I ran down the field to them and high fived them.

"Our ball." Niall said.

We set ourselves up again. Niall took off down the field, somehow getting past me and Nikki. Harry stepped up again and blocked Niall's path.

"Watcha gonna do?" Harry pressured him.

"Zayn!" Niall turned around and nailed the ball. I mean it went flying through the air. But it didn't go to Zayn. It sailed through the and splintered Nikki in the face. She fell backwards and hit the ground hard.

"Niall!" She shouted angrily and put her hands to her face. "OH GOD!" I saw red coming from her nose and I tensed. But I forgot. Duh, she was doing the ketchup trick. Everyone ran to her side except me. I grabbed the ball and ran down the field. I scored ad ran back cheering.

"Louis!" Liam barked. "Your cousin is hurt!"

"Oh relax, she's just playing." I laughed.

"DARN IT LOUIS!" Nikki shouted in rage and glared at me. "IT'S REAL!"

Uh oh. I walked over to her and moved her hands. Blood was going everywhere, spilling from her nose.

"Nikki, I'm so sorry!" Niall was freaking out.

"You should be!" Harry growled. "Look what you did!"

"Guys, we need to get her to the hospital!" Liam exclaimed. Oh right! Duh!

"I'll carry her." Niall offered.

"No, you've done enough." Harry put his hand on Niall's chest as he tried to pick her up.

"Let Harry carry me, Niall." Nikki said weakly giving him a sad look.

Harry picked up Nikki bridal style and carried her to his car. We all piled in the back while Harry drove and Nikki sat in the front, holding her nose.

Something told me I would be getting a nasty phone call from her mom.

****************************

A/N: I liked writng this chapter... at least until Nikki got hurt. :(

But don't worry I'll tell you what happens to her.... in the next update. :) and maybe some more votes???? Please? :)

Go read my new fan fic called Call Me Ash! It is about 5SOS! Go read it! :D