Chapter 20 My Cousin's Girlfriend Is The Best

Nikki's POV

I threw on some nice clothes that included a white tank top, some short jean shorts, some navy vans, and a leather brown belt. Then I curled my hair quickly and put it in a high pony tail. Putting on a little make up, I felt refreshed. I didn't wear a whole lot of make up, just some mascara and some blush.

Then I skipped down stairs and came to a halt at the bottom.

"Well, well, doesn't someone look lovely." Louis smiled at me. I gave him a hug.

"Thanks Lou." I meant it. Louis' hair was hanging loose again. His muddy brown hair almost brushed his eyes and he looked like the old Louis Tomlinson. "Lou?"

"Yes." He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Wear you hair like that everyday?" I asked lightly.

Harry laughed and Louis smiled back at me.

"Can I ask why?" Louis blinked curiously. "Do you not like my hair spiked up?"

"No, I do!" I blurted out. "I just miss the old Louis. You seem so grown up with your hair slicked back."

"Well I am grown up." He replied. "After all I'm looking after you. Now we wouldn't want to get rebellious with you and me in the house, would you?"

I laughed again. He was so serious, but funny at the same time. He was going to be a great father one day. If he ever found somebody crazy enough to marry him...

The doorbell rang and I perked up.

"I got it." Zayn sighed and opened the door.

Eleanor was standing there and I smiled. She was just as beautiful as I'd imagined. Her long brown hair was lightly curled and her eyes lit up the room as she stepped inside.

"Hey babe." Louis grinned and pulled her in for a light kiss. Then he gestured towards me. "Eleanor, this is my cousin Nikki Northington."

Eleanor smiled at me and I walked over to her. I stuck out my hand for her to shake it. "Hi, I'm Ni-" I was cut off as she pulled me into a hug.

"I've heard so much about you." Eleanor squeezed me tightly. Even though I was short, I was almost as tall as her.

"Really?" I said surprised.

"Yes." Eleanor pulled back and looked me up and down. "Girl, you are stunning."

I stifled a laugh. "Um, thanks, but I'm not that pretty."

"Yeah you are." Zayn argued.

"Your hair looks amazing curled." Niall stood beside Zayn, his hands behind his back. He looked cute when he did that and I mentally giggled.

"You sort of look like Harry." Liam cocked his head.

"Yeah you do actually." Louis nodded. "I can see it."

"You could be my long lost sister." Harry grinned.

"Yeah, no." I shook my head. "I'm almost 99% sure I'm related to Tomlinson over here."

"Okay, okay boys." Eleanor smiled at us. "We have to get going if we want to get everything done today."

"Okay! Bye!" Louis waved as Eleanor and I walked to her car. I grabbed shotgun and she got behind the wheel.

"So I was thinking the mall." Eleanor suggested. "What stores do you like?"

"It depends on how nice of a dress I want." I shrugged. "You know the area better anyways. What place is the best?"