Chapter 31 Something I Had Seen Before

Nikki's POV

Tears streamed from my eyes.

"That's what I thought!" I growled at my cousin. I knew he wouldn't tell me. Nobody would. "Don't bother talking to me for the rest of the night." That was harsh.

My father was a big no-no topic to my mom. She would have nothing to do with him. Nobody would tell me anything. Not even why he went to jail! I wasn't aloud to see any pictures of him except the one in my room.

Why was it a big secret? I just wanted to know why! Not even Louis would tell me!

"Nikki!" Louis was shaking his head, tears falling down his face. "Please, I didn't mean to-"

"Don't talk to me." I sniffed and started walking up the stairs.

"Nikki!" Harry grabbed my arm.

"Stop it Harry!" I shouted, leaning my head back, my eyes squeezed shut.

No one spoke as my voice echoed through the house. I felt Harry's grip loosen and I sharply pulled away. And with that, I stomped up the stairs towards my room.

Zayn stuck his head out his door as I passed. His hair was wet and messy and a towel was wrapped around his waist.

"Is everything okay?!" He asked nervously. "I was taking a shower and I heard screaming."

I glared at him, my eyes red and swollen.

"Does everything look alright!" I shouted and he jumped in shock.

I continued marching until I got to my room and slammed the door.

It made a loud crashing sound and I flinched.

"I can't tell you that." I mocked Louis. I made my voice really high and I said it in a British accent. "I tell you everything Nikki. I don't keep secrets from you!"

I paced across my room, my hands behind my back.

Then in my normal voice, I shouted. "It isn't even a bloody secret! Heck, it didn't even happen! It's not true!" Still my voice ended up being British. That happened when I was really angry or sad.

Need I mind you that I am British. I was just raised in America.

"Stupid Niall thinking we were dating! Stupid Liam for agreeing with him! Stupid Louis for being mad at me! Stupid Harry for blushing! Stupid Zayn for asking what the heck was wrong!" I shouted at myself. "Isn't it obvious that I'm bloody ANGRY!"

I punched something on my dresser and it flew across the room and shattered in millions of pieces. Turns out it had been a glass vase. Oh well. I didn't give a crap.

It felt good to get my anger out.

I shouted in frustration and shoved some books off the dresser. They crashed to the floor with a thud.

"Nikki?" Someone called from outside the door.

"LEAVE! ME! ALONE!" I roared.

I don't even know who it was. I didn't care. Again... I didn't give a crap...

I let out a sob and fell onto my bed, crying.

I sat there for a long, long time. I just cried and cried until no more tears came from my eyes. My breathing died down and soon I was taking deep breaths.

No one else tried to talk to me.

I didn't blame them either.

I wouldn't want to talk to me if I was them.