Chapter 41 Wash Away My Worries

A/N: Before I start, may I say something....

Aren't Oreos, just awesome?

If you read this and agree, comment OREOS ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!

My favorite part is the chocolate if you were wondering.

If you want to have a debate in my comment sections about which part you like best that's fine too....

Oh another thing....

I was watching a video on One Direction and they were talking about Fan Fictions. And Harry said that in some fan fictions, he finds them offensive.

So, NOT THAT THIS WOULD PROBABLY EVER HAPPEN IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND, if One Direction is reading this, I am sorry if it's offensive to you in any way, especially Niall and Harry. I know you guys would never fight and some of this stuff you would never do. So sorry if you think it's offensive......

Just saying. Again, not like One Direction would probably ever read this, but just in case.... I'm sorry.

So, now back to my story!

Nikki's POV

"I'm next." I muttered to myself, putting my chin under the warm water of my bathtub, repeating the words I had read on the rock last night.

According to my amazing, talented, all knowing cousin, I wasn't aloud to take a shower because of the stitches. This resulted in me submerging my body into almost boiling water in my bathtub, which hurt but felt too good to resist at the same time.

"Ow!" I cried as it burnt my skin.

"Never thought it hurt so bad!" A voice answered my cry of displeasure.

I froze.

There were five people that it could possibly be considering it was a young male's voice and it was a One Direction song he was singing.

"Harry Edward Styles! Get OUT of my room!" I shouted at him angrily. Thank god the bathtub was behind the door of the bathroom, so nobody could see you if they walked in. "I'm taking a bath! And how the heck did you get in here, my door was locked!"

"Oh god!" He exclaimed, his voice getting more distant. I couldn't see him, but I could imagine he was backing away from the bathroom. "I'm sorry, I didn't know, I just wanted to talk..."

"Harry get OUT!" I demanded and I heard the door quickly open and slam shut.

Good.

He was gone.

That idiot.

What is with British people like him?

Did he not understand that some people needed privacy?

And I locked my door! He never said how he got in here.

As I did the usual bath procedures, I found it very hard to not get my forehead wet while washing my hair.

I could NOT get the stitches wet or, according to Louis, Paul would get very angry with me.

"Well what if i rains?" I had asked him.

"Don't give me that sass." He had replied in a sassy tone with a wink. "Who do you think you are?"

"Your cousin." I had pointed out.

Well, that was our usual conversations.

We always teased each other about being related to the other and then sassing each other.

I had always wanted to have a Sass Battle with Louis.

I wasn't sure exactly who would win, but Zayn had told me that he would've put money on me.