Chapter 11 My Pillow Just Talked???

Nikki's POV

"Nikki wake up." Someone shook me.

I crinked my nose and buried my nose in my pillow.

I was shaken again. I let out a growl.

"Wake up Nikki." Someone new said.

"No..." I moaned.

"It's okay if she wants to stay, just let her sleep. I'll stay on the couch." A voice half laughed half said. Whoever said it was really close to my ear because their breath was clouding it.

"Let... me...sleep." I yawned.

"Fine, but in your bed." I identified Louis voice. "And no, you aren't sleeping with her on the couch! Are you insane?" That was directed at whoever was near my ears.

"Get up little monkey." Someone new tried to shake me awake. Then they tickled my stomach.

I giggled and squeezed my pillow tighter. "Stop!"

"Nikki, can you not squeeze as tight?" My pillow asked and I released my tight grip. My pillow talked? Wait, what?

"I wanna stay here!" I mumbled.

"Let her stay!" My pillow agreed.

"Fine, but Nikki, sometimes Niall sleeps naked." Harry's voice said. Niall? What!?

My eyes snapped open and I lifted my face out of my pillow, which was Niall's chest. Niall was grinning down at me, chuckling slightly, his face firetruck red.

Oh god.

I jumped up and almost fell backwards, but Harry caught me and carried me bridal style. We were still in the living room and Niall was laying down on the couch. And I had been... on top of him.

My face burned and I imagined it was just as red as Niall's.

"S-sorry Niall." I stuttered. "I thought you were my pillow."

Everyone laughed, minus me and Niall.

"It's okay." Niall laughed. "I'm glad you were comfortable."

That made me redder. "Uh, thanks." I found the room more interesting.

"Harry?" I asked. "Can you take me to bed?"

He laughed and I slapped him upside of the head. "You pervert. Take me to my bed!" I keep forgeting I'm living witth teenage boys.

He nodded. "Sure, that's what you meant." I rolled my eyes and he carried me up the stairs.

"Who called me a monkey?" I questioned the boys who were following us.

"Me." Zayn laughed.

"Don't ever tickle me again." I warned him. "Or you will payy..." I yawned. "You will pay the consquences."

Darn it. Why can't I just sleep peacefully?

"This time I'm not waking up!" I confirmed and Harry walked into my room. Zayn pulled back the covers, Harry set me in, Louis adjusted my pillow, and Liam pulled the covers over me. Wow a four person job. Finally Niall came up and kissed me on the forehead.

"Goodnight my Princess." He said.

"I don't want to be a princess." I muttered as my eyes closed. "I want to be an electric guitar, rocker person."

The boys laughed and Niall muttered. "You'll always be a princess to me."

"If I'm a princess then get out of my room!" I threw a pillow and it hit one of them. They all shuffled away. I heard the door close and I stared at the ceiling. What would my dad do when he got to the Tomlinson's? I don't know, but my life was about to turn upside down.