Chapter 40 No Need To Fear, Because Frakenstein Is Here

A/N: Wow, am I really on chapter 40?

It felt like yesterday that I came up with the idea of Nikki and started foolishly playing around on Wattpad, trying to figure out how everything worked.

Now I have almost 4,000 reads, almost 200 votes, and over 100 comments....

Guys.... I'm like almost living the dream.... I want to be a famous writer, but I'm really nervous about what people think about my writing.... and well.... you guys are giving me the confidence and helping me start off my dream...

Yes, this may be a silly fan fiction that will make no sense to some people, but I'm considering it as the start of my career.... And I'm still a teenager!

I love all of my fans and your loyalty to me and how nice you are with the comments.

This chapter is for all of you.... thanks to bringing me where I am.

Yes, I am writing a sequel so there is LOTS more to come. Plus, this book will have like 70 chapters so it's not over yet!!!!!!

Read the author's note at the end please!

Now to continue the story:

********************************

Nikki's POV

I struggled to open my eyes.

Letting out a hefty breath, I twitched my fingers, my body not exactly responding to my brain.

I could feeling my forehead at all. It felt like someone had just chopped it off and it wasn't there anymore.

"Oh Nikki...." A voice said and I froze.

It was Niall.

"I wish you knew..." Niall murmured. "I wish I could tell you..."

I dared not to move.

This was it.

I would truly find out if Louis and Liam were right abut Niall having feelings for me.

"You are my dream girl." Niall spoke softly. "I want to be your Dream guy..."

Oh no....

I was hoping it wasn't true....

Niall was a great guy. He was perfect actually.

He was crazy good at singing, he was handsome, he was funny, I could rely on him...

I just.... didn't have feelings for him like he had for me...

Which sucked....

I would never look at him the same again.

Suddenly I felt him lean over me and kiss the part of my forehead that was not numb.

A weird feeling rippled through me, but before I could distinguish it, there came an angry voice.

"Niall! What are you doing?" Louis' panicked voice exclaimed.

"Nothing!" Niall quickly lifted himself off of me.

"What were you doing!" Louis demanded, not asking this time.

"I was giving her a quick peck." Niall said awkwardly. "It's not a big deal."

"Niall!" Louis said angrily. "I know you fancy her, but now is not the time!"

"I'm sorry!" Niall said quickly. "But can you PLEASE keep your voice down? I don't exactly want her to know."

Louis sighed. "I'm sorry. It's just you were on top of her.... when I walked in..."

"Oh." Niall squeaked. His voice sounded embarrassed. "I wouldn't... ever... do that."