Chapter 43 They All Lied.....

A/N: Yay! Over 5,000 views!

I'm halfway there! Haha!

Even though I'm not a real big Big Time Rush fan, this little music video on the side is a halfway there celebration victory!!! Haha! :D

The song doesn't fit the mood of this chapter AT ALL by the way...

I'm just warning you..... :(

***********************************

Nikki's POV

"Brother..." I breathed the word, it foreign to my lips. "I.... I don't have a brother...."

The world seemed to spin faster around me in a haze and blur of clors.

Paul blinked in confusion and then his eyes widened. "Oh...."

He looked pale like he had just done something very wrong.

"I... I have a brother?" I was speechless, gazing up at Paul with big round eyes. "A... brother?"

"I..... I have to go!" Paul exclaimed, running down the drive way before I could protest.

He jumped into his car.

"No, wait! PAUL!" I cried and raced after him. "Wait!"

I totally forgot about my limpnessand my hurt knees.

Anxiety was bursting through me.

I heard the car start as I wobbled down the drive way.

"WAIT!" I cried as the car drove off.

I ran out into the street and stopped after about five steps, watching as Paul sped away way faster than the speed limit. I couldn't catch him.

My breathing started coming out faster and I gazed around my eyes wide before turning around and jogging back up the steps of my cousin's house.

"There you are." Liam smiled as I came through the door in a hurry.

"We were staring to think you left with Paul." Louis joked, coming around from the kitchen to the living room area with popcorn.

All the boys were in the living room with the TV turned on.

"We were about to start watching a movie." Niall smiled from where he was sitting on the couch. "Wanna join us?"

"No!" I said a little to loudly.

Whoops.

They all gave me funny looks.

"I am going to take a bath." I nodded with a forced grin.

Stay calm Nikki!

STAY. CALM.

"A really, really, really long BATH!" I laughed nervously.

Don't sound nervous, Nikki. Act natural.

How could I act natural at a time like this?

And talking to myself wasn't exactly healthy....

"You okay?" Zayn raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah, Paul told me.... a really funny joke!" I grinned and laughed again. "It was just... so funny!"

Harry looked at me funny and Niall smiled.

"Alright." Louis sighed. "I'll guess we will start the movie without you."

"That's fine." I nodded. "I may be a while so, don't come in." I flashed my eyes at Harry before turning and running upstairs.