Chapter 13 Liam's Hair

A/N: Sorry I took a few days to update. I was working on my other book yesterday. But anyways... here's the update you have been waiting for... :)

*************************

Liam's POV

I scrolled through my twitter and sighed. Why so much hate? Just, why? Why, do they want us to feel bad about ourselves? Why can't the world be happy?

"Watcha doing Liam?" Niall asked.

"Checking twitter." I sighed. "The hate is kind of getting me."

"About what this time?" Niall looked at me concerned.

"My hair." I looked back down at my phone screen. Over the last three years, I've changed my hair so much. I just couldn't seem to find a style I liked. And when I did, they told me I was copying Harry or Zayn and it just made me anxious. I had been bald, but now my hair was back again.

"Dude, just do what you want to do." Zayn said, looking up from his phone.

"I don't know what I want anymore." I ran my hands through my new hair.

"Well maybe you should look up pictures on the internet and find a look you like on someone." Louis suggested. He had his hair down today and not slicked up. He looked like the old Louis Tomlinson.

"I'm just going to get it shaved again." I sighed and stood up. "I'll be back." I walked out of the kitchen and upstairs into my room to get my shoes.

As I came out of my room I heard a "Hey Liam!"

I turned around to see a happy Nikki. She was extra pretty today. she was wearing some tan shorts with a white shirt, a half sleeve jean jacket and a lime green scarf. Her hair was down and it was extremely wavy as it draped her shoulders.

"Hi Nikki." I smiled weakly, still depressed.

"Liam, what's wrong?" Nikki asked and walked up to me.

"Nothing... the fans are just being hard on me." I sighed and looked down, not meeting her gaze.

"Why? You are awesome!" Nikki said confidently.

"It's my hair." I said and ran my hands through my fresh hair on my head.

"Liam, if the fans are bugging you about your hair then they aren't your fans." Nikki said firmly. "A true fan would love you for whatever you did."

"Yeah, I know, but I'm just..." I sighed and looked at her. "How did you like it?"

"How did I like what?" She blinked confused.

"My hair? How did you like it?" I repeated.

"Hmmm..." She put on a thinking expression, staring into my eyes and flickering them up to my head. "Personally, I liked it when you went for the Josh Hutcherson look."

"Really?" I blinked.

"Yep." She nodded. "But you should do whatever you want!"

I sighed.

"Look how about this!" Nikki exclaimed. "I'll go get my shoes and me and you can walk around and go find a hair style you like?"

I smiled and nodded. "Alright."

"Hold on!" She held out her hand like I was going to leave without her before dashing into her room.

"Crazy child." I muttered with a smile. I went back down stairs and grabbed the car keys.

"Are you going to the hair salon?" Harry asked.

"No actually, me and Nikki are going for a stroll." I explained.