Chapter 16 Only Harry Knows The Truth

Niall's POV

The car ride to the hospital was long and very silent. No one muttered a word and the only thing you could hear was Harry pushing the gas pedal and Nikki trying to stiff up the blood that was escaping from her nose.

Oh, Nikki. I felt so so bad! I didn't mean to kick the ball at her nose! It just happened! I had meant to pass it to Zayn, but that did not happen the way I wanted. You could almost feel the anger pulsing off of her.

I knew Louis felt bad too. He was staring out the window at the sky, probably wishing he was sitting on a cloud or something... Hey, I know it's strange, but it's what I would think about if I saw clouds. Poor Louis.

I sighed. Poor me.

We pulled into the hospital and Nikki slowly got out of the car. We were all there to help her, but she seemed to reach out for Harry like he was the only one she could trust. I don't blame her. Poor Zayn and Liam looked hurt at that too. They didn't even do anything! Now I feel really bad. I've destroyed Nikki's trust with the boys.

Harry helped her to the lobby desk and the rest of us just kind of stood there behind them.

"How may I help you?" The lady said to Harry like she didn't really care why we were here.

"We need to see a doctor." Harry spoke. "Her nose won't stop bleeding."

The lady sighed and handed us a clipboard. "It might be a few hours wait."

"What!?" Harry said shocked. "What if she faints?!!"

"Look around mister." The lady said angrily. There were a lot of patients already waiting. "You have to wait your turn! There are already people in line! Who do you think you are!?"

"I am Harry-" He started to say fiercely, but Nikki slapped a hand over his mouth.

"Thank you." Nikki sniffed and took the clipboard.

The lady glared at her. "Make your friend here fill it out, will you honey? We don't want blood on the papers."

I saw Nikki's cheeks turn red and boy if looks could kill.... Nikki was shooting daggers at the lady.

"You know what..." Nikki said through her teeth.

Liam cleared his throat loudly and Nikki looked back at us. Liam was slowly shaking his head at her.

Nikki sighed and turned back around. "Your not worth it."

The lady smirked and Nikki crinkled her nose in anger.

Harry took the clipboard from Nikki and they walked over to us.

"Lou." Nikki said and Louis flinched. "Can you fill most of it out? You seem to know the most about me."

"Sure." He said, not looking at her. He still felt guilty.

"Louis." Nikki said and tried her best to fake a chuckle. "Come on Lou Bear! You didn't know I was actually hurt! Please don't blame yourself. I forgive you."

Louis smiled and looked at her. "I'm sorry and thanks."

We wondered to some seats and Louis started filling out the paper and asking Nikki questions.

"Blood Type?"

"A."

"Me too." He smiled. "Are you allergic to anything?"

"Some types of grass, but otherwise no."

"Okay. Any diseases passed down in your family line?"

"Not on my mom's side."