Chapter 25 The CD Keeps Me Calm

A/N: Let's try this. I'm going to use a tactic I saw someone else use to get more views... Either 5 votes or 8 comments until the next update!

I'm so mean but.... trust me, you'll want to know!

***********************

Nikki's POV

"Virginia!" I called happily, seeing my best girlfriend on the other side of McDonalds.

She turned around and saw me. "Nikki!" She cried and raced at me. We clashed into each other. Somehow she ended up picking me up and twirling me around in circles.

"Wow, that was quite an entrance." Eleanor laughed from behind me.

"Hey, that's how you and Perrie were at the mall!" I said in defense.

Perrie was outside calling her manager to double check that she was free tonight.

"Who's this?" Virginia released me and looked at Eleanor.

"Eleanor." I smiled. "Eleanor, this is Virginia."

"Eleanor Calder." Virginia chuckled as she shook Eleanor's hand. "Is this the Eleanor you idol so much?"

"You idol me?" Eleanor laughed as she shook Virginia's wild handshake.

"Ugh, yes she does." Virginia answered for me. "Let's be honest, I think she idols you a little too much..."

"Hey!" I growled at Virginia's "Let's Be Honest" remark. "I like boys!" This didn't convince Virginia though. She thought this just because I didn't think most guys were hot and that I had never had a boyfriend.

"Then where's your boyfriend, Banana?" Virginia teased me. She called me banana and I called her muffin. Together we were referred to as Banana Muffins.

"Oh he's at the house waiting." Eleanor said quickly before I could stop her.

"Wait." Virginia froze. "You actually have one?"

"No!" I retorted.

"Oh yes she does." Eleanor smirked. "And his name is Niall."

"What have you done!" I shouted at Eleanor as Virginia's smirk got twice as big. Now Virginia will never let that go.

"You little rascal." Virginia tackled me. We ended up on the floor and she gave me a big hug. I was honestly tired of being tackled. "Why didn't you tell me you and Niall Horan were a thing!"

She said that louder than I feared and everyone in the restaurant looked at us weird.

"We aren't!" I grumbled and pushed her off me, climbing back to my feet. "We are just good friends."

"That's not what paparazzi says." Virginia blinked happily. "I saw you two at the guitar store on TV."

"The paparazzi sucks." I crossed my arms. "And that was a one time thing."

"Whatever you say." Eleanor elbowed me in the ribs and I sighed.

"Where is your parents." I changed the subject.

"They dropped me off." Virginia explained and we walked out of the restaurant. "They had to pack. I already took care of all my stuff."

"I hope you didn't eat." Eleanor blinked. "Because we are going out!"

Perrie walked over to us, her cell phone in hand. "My manager said everything is cool."

"Yay!" Me and Eleanor said happily.

"Wait, what's the plan?" Viginia asked, slightly confused.

"We are going to Romeo's." Perrie smiled.