Chapter 4 I'm Related to a Superstar

Nikki's POV

I swallowed as I heard footsteps run to the door. Was I so nervous? I was just meeting my idols and seeing my cousin I hadn't seen in over 8 years. Wait, why did I saw that? That didn't help at all! In fact, that made me even more nervous! No, don't be nervous.

"Who is it?" One voice asked from the side of the door. Then I realized there were no windows beside the door. Probably so fans couldn't look in. Those smart boys.

"The Pizza guy." I said in a deep voice with a slight smirk. I was hoping it was Louis at the door. That would be really awkward if this was the wrong house.

"Pizza!" Niall slung the door open. At least, I'm pretty sure it was Niall.

I gasped in surprise. He wasn't that much taller than me, but he was muscular. He had a Five Seconds Of Summer Shirt on and his blonde messy hair was thrown all over the place. But I liked it like that. His eyes were blue sparkling orbs and his accent made me smile.

"Well you are the most interesting pizza delivery guy I've ever seen." He gave me a small, warm smile. Wait, did he think I was serious?

"You know I really don't have pizza." I laughed nervously. "I was kidding." Akward.

"Oh," Niall laughed loudly. "So then why are you here?"

I blinked at him before grinning and shouting, "LOUIS!"

Niall jumped in surprise. The realization came upon him and he laughed. "You're just like him!"

"NIKKI!" I heard Louis call and he ran up to the door. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a big hug. "I've missed you so much!" Boy, he was taller than I remembered."

"Me too!" I pulled away and gave him a big smile.

"Wow, you've changed." Louis smiled back. "You're taller, you've got straight teeth, and you're so beautiful."

"Aww, thanks Lou." I laughed. I had to go through four years of braces. Not fun. "You've changed to! I've watched you on TV and everything! Even on the X factor! And I watched all the video diaries and the music videos and most of the interviews. You've come so far."

"Aww, thanks love." He hugged me before saying. "Come inside."

"Thanks, Niall wouldn't let me in." I stuck my tongue out at him playfully as I pulled my suitcase in.

"What?" Niall exclaimed and I elbowed him in the ribs.

"I'm kidding. If there's one thing you want to know about me, it's that I joke around a lot." I gave him a smile and followed Louis in.

"Lads!" Louis called. "My cousins here!"

I heard running footsteps and soon the other three were down stairs starring at me. I set my eyes on all of them and gave them a smile. But on Harry's mine lasted a little longer. I had had a big crush on Harry a few years earlier when he was on the X factor. But then I decided that if we ever met that I wouldn't get along with him very well. I mean... I'm not a flirty person... I don't like flirting and stuff, so I thought we wouldn't get along very well. Now I really don't have a favorite any more.

"Hi, I'm Nikki." I smiled and stuck out my hand towards Liam who was closest.

"Hi, I'm Liam." Liam grinned and shook my hand. His voice was deep and he was super tall. Just like I had pictured.

"And I'm Zayn." I shook Zayn's hand. His eyes really captured my attention and I gave him a smile.

"And I'm Harry." Harry stuck out his hand and gave me a smile. "Harry Styles." I shook his hand and smiled back. His eyes and his hair was what I always loved about him. I loved his messy curls and his emerald eyes always got me.