Sequel: Found Somewhere Near The End

Found Somewhere Near The End:

Never to speak again ~ that's what the doctor told Nikki and her cousin Louis Tomlinson.

Nikki Northington is lost somewhere in between the mess that has spilled all over her life. Grieving over her mother and the possibility of her never speaking again has made her realize all the things she should have done but never did; and being on tour with One Direction and her favorite band doesn't seem to be helping her. It seems to her that the biggest regret she has was not listening to her best friend, Harry Styles, and ignoring her talented gift of singing.

But when things change, Nikki's life, by accident, turns for the better. But a new opportunity might mean that Nikki will have to give up the one thing she loves most: Her Champion Soccer Team. Meanwhile, drama and tension starts to build up between One Direction and their opening act, Five Seconds Of Summer, who happens to be Nikki's favorite band. Niall and Nikki's celebrity crush, Luke Hemmings, decide to go head to head trying to win Nikki's heart. Nikki feels as if her dreams are coming true and shattering at the same time as everyone expects her to make a choice ~ and it's a choice Nikki knows she's not ready to make.

New Books from 5SOSKindOfGirl:

Because Of Us (A/N ~ If you love Lost Somewhere In Between, please read my new book called Because Of Us. It has an excellent story line that will keep you on the edge of your seats and much more!!! It's a story that all of us One Direction fans often think about. What if the band never got together? What if One Direction never existed?)

Call Me Ash (A/N ~ Basically this is my imagination of how Five Seconds Of Summer came to be with my own extras thrown in here and there. So far it's got great reviews and I will be updating soon guys! ;) So give it a try!)