Chapter 33 Fairy Tales Have Happy Endings

A/N: When you finish reading, please read the bottom author's note and the last line REALLY carefully!

Thanks! :D

And the story continues....

**************

Louis' POV

"What?!" Niall said in shock.

I nodded tears falling down my face.

"Louis." Liam came over to me. He wrapped he arm around me. "I am SO sorry."

Niall gave over and hugged me.

I let out a sob and pulled away.

"Louis, I'm sorry for making you tell me..." Niall said sadly. "I... I didn't know."

"You can't tell anyone!" I managed to say. "No one!"

"I swear on my life." Liam promised and I smiled at him.

"Me too." Niall confirmed.

I nodded and sniffed, trying to wipe away the tears.

"Boys?" Nikki called from the top of the stairs, her voice echoig from the top of the stairs.

I took a deep breath and put on my happiest face as Nikki came down the stairs.

She was a reminder of what happened that day. Something I would never forget.

**************************

Nikki's POV

"Harry he's bound to see it!" I freaked out. "If you are going to be on TV, he will find out if he just flips through the channels!"

Louis had just left the room, and I was panicking. My dad was coming to London today.

"I think by now he knows Louis is in a boy band." Harry pointed out and I nodded. "And when he gets to Louis' house he will obviously realize that you aren't there."

"I know but what happens after..." I tried to say.

"Just relax." Harry put his arm on my shoulder. "We will have body guards with us all day. And if it makes you feel better, I can get Paul to spend the night."

I took a deep breath and sighed. Harry was right. I needed to chill.

The body guards will protect me. They won't let anyone hurt me.

And this was my first interview and photo shoot! I needed to be excited!

"Okay." I sighed and then smiled. "Thanks."

"The photoshoot is first and it starts at 12:00." Harry told me. "Did you want Eleanor to come help you..."

"Yeah, is she going?" I asked.

"Yep, but only for a little bit." Harry nodded and started to pick up a bag.

Then I realized it was the bag with my dress in it.

"NO!" I snatched it out of hands before he could look inside. "No touchy! No touchy my dress!"

"But I wanna see!" He stuck out his lip.

"Fine, you can see it.... when it's on me!" I crossed my arms.

"Ugh!" Harry started towards the door. "You're no fun!"

"Good for me, now get out!" I commanded.

He sighed and left the room. I closed the door behind him and chuckled. Oh Harry.

Deciding I would take a shower, I dialed Eleanor's number and waited as it ringed.

"Hey girl!" Eleanor answered cheerfully.