Chapter 51 Criminals For Dummies

A/N: Hey guyz!

So who watched that new video and song 5SOS released yesterday?

Guys, I will admit that I almost cried.

I teared up!

It was just so sweet!

I would love to be one of their girlfriends!

It would be amazing!!!

Right now they are all single so, hahaha....

Anyways, here's the update!

Enjoy! :D

*************

Harry's POV

I nervously ran my hands through my hair as the police man led me and Niall into the crime scene.

"Is this hers?" He dropped a book bag at Niall's feet.

Niall picked it up and unzipped it.

Inside was The Five Seconds Of Summer CD.

I gasped.

"Yes." Niall chocked. "That's hers."

"Okay." The police officer left us.

We just stood there staring at the floor as the police officers cleared all the people out of the airport.

Niall took out the CD and stared at the cover. "Oh God Harry. What have we done?"

I looked at him sadly and then looked at the ground.

"What will I tell Louis?" I whispered to Niall.

Niall's eyes widened. "Should we tell him?"

"He's gonna find out eventually." I nodded. "It's probably best if he finds out from us."

Niall nodded and clenched the edge of Nikki's book bag. "Why?"

"Why?" I repeated confused.

"Why her." He whimpered. "There is 7 billion people in the world and the one time we screw up she's gone."

"Niall." I say comfortingly. "Look at it this way. She is semi famous. Someone will recognize her eventually and report it to the police."

"Not if she's dead." Niall gave me a cold glare.

"At least I'm thinking positively!" I snapped.

"Look, Harry, I'm trying!" Niall shouted at me. "I'm really, really trying!"

"Trying to do what?" I was yet again confused by what he was talking about.

"I'm trying to stay calm!" Niall grumbled. "I'm trying to think positive! I'm trying to get along with you!"

I narrowed my eyes.

"Look, our focus right now is to find Nikki." Niall sighed. "We can fight over her later when we actually have something to fight over, okay?"

"Fine." I nodded. "Let's find her."

"Harry? Niall?" Liam's voice rung through the air.

Me and Niall looked at each other nervously before looking over at Liam who was walking towards us.

"Liam!" Niall exclaimed. "What are you doing here?!"

"We skipped the interview." Liam blinked. "We got on the first plane to London." He gave us a look. "My question is: What are you two doing here?"

Niall slowly moved Nikki's bag behind his back.

"Is that Nikki's bag?" Liam pointed.

"Yeah." I stated blankly.